Crele orpington project.....

Quote:
Just a few more wont hurt.....try some chicken math...
smile.png

Quote:
Just a few more wont hurt.....try some chicken math...
smile.png

I actually LOVE this coloring...it's one of my favorites. How long have you been working on it? It's nice to see that there are some being created here in the U.S.....I mean as much as I want some fancy, "imported" lines, I will not pay $180.00 for ONE egg that may or may not hatch from that dude on eBay.
roll.png

*Clears throat* I might be able to come up with another coop if you decide to sell any of these as um...."testers."
hide.gif
I will just wait until my DH is gone at a weekend track meet (he's a coach), have a coop delivered and set up and then see how long it takes him to notice a new one.
lau.gif

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I'm soooooo in on improvements if you want to shake it out into the world!!

I love them!!

I did not know Marans came in crele, I knew about golden cuckoo but not the crele.
I am working towards a crele one day, but It will be years before I'm there, as I had to start with BBR lol
My Lemon cuckoo project is much closer haha I wish I woulda known about crele marans!
idunno.gif

I would love to see more pics if you have them!!

Quote:
That's the thing.....marans don't come in crele ....we made them.....the eggs were darker than our bcm. We have been working on the crele for over 3 years....we loved the color. They do not have feathered legs though.when we saw the oegb in that color. We had to try to make it...we ended up with our first And second batches as lemon barred or lemon cuckoo have you.....the rooster we are using has black and green in him...we hope that some of that will pass on as well as the orp. Body type....

Hello. I'm petguy - a new member .Does anyone know where I can get a Crele Orpington rooster for my Crele hen ??? She is kinda lonely - the only hen I have. Thanx, Dave

I know this is an old thread, but I'd like to share my crele orpington chick. The genetics I used is Buff Orpington/Barred crossed with Buff Orpington/Australorp.
0215191325a.jpg
0215191327.jpg

Back
Top Bottom