Crevecoeur hatching eggs - 18 eggs / $35 , includes shipping

exop

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 10, 2009
NW Indiana
Hi everyone, my Crevecoeurs have been laying flat out; if anyone is interested in hatching eggs, please PM me. I can ship 18 eggs for $35, smaller numbers are negotiable. (* Was asking $30, but I found that shipping was a lot more than I had anticipated, even to neighboring states. Eggs are heavy I guess!)

My birds are a selection of Urch X Sandhill lines. Right now the pen is a mixed group; if anyone wants any specific matings, please let me know and I may be able to set something up a little later. I'm interested in getting some of these eggs out soon though, while the spring hatching season is still in full swing.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

exop - in Indiana

PS. Will try to add more photos.

Last edited:
The birds have slowed down with the cold spell we are having, but are still laying eggs - here in northern Indiana, last year they continued laying until late September - October, really an impressive run. These are true non-setters and good summer layers, who take their "time off" during the winter instead of the summer, molt around November and start laying in February.

Best - exop

Last edited:
Our Crevecoeur eggs from Exop just arrived, all safe and sound (including 5 extras)! We can't wait to get them into the incubator tomorrow!

Last edited:
For those worried about the packing method,
smile.png
I should note that the wadded plastic bags you see in the photograph were only used as void fill, around a GIGANTIC ball of bubble wrap.

Thanks for the pics, RhodeRunner!
smile.png
Can't wait to hear how things turn out.

Best - exop

hi there,i know its a long shot,but i am looking for fertile creve ceour eggs,i spotted your post.
problem is i live in England :) is it possible to post them here?
hope you can help.manny thanks
leigh reynolds

hi there,if it is at all possible,i would like 2 batches of 18 fertile creveceour eggs...not sure about logistics of posting to the uk tho :) hope you are able to help.many thanks.

I'm sorry to say, probably not, I doubt I would satisfy the UK's veterinary requirements for importation of livestock. I haven't looked into it though, perhaps I should. I'm sure they would like me to be NPIP certified (US Department of Agriculture poultry disease prevention registry) . which I am not, though I would like to be someday.

Best regards and good luck in your search, have you tried the UK's Rare Poultry Society? http://www.rarepoultrysociety.co.uk/

I know you're not on very often, so I thought I'd leave a message here in case it gets to you better than PMs. Hope your birds are doing well. I'd love to hatch some eggs early April if you're selling at that point. Please send me a PM :) Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom