Quote:
I would if you we do one of those bags
smile.png
That is awesome.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
You're so sweet!
hugs.gif
It would probably take me longer to figure out how to write that pattern than it would take everyone on here to crochet a king-sized bedspread! But - I'm willing to try to write it down. Maybe I could offer it as a bonus to anyone who signs up for the CAL?
wink.png

I've never participated in a crochet-along, but would really like to try this. Basically, everyone's working on the same pattern, and discussing it as they go. I would find several different patterns for you to vote on. Once we decided on a pattern, we'd have a week or so to get the materials, I'd send you all a link to download the pattern, and we'd get started at more or less the same time. Then, as people had questions or problems, they would have some place to go for help. And we'd all post pics of our projects as we go along, to let everyone see how we're doing! Of course, I'd think the final pic would HAVE to be the finished project, being modeled by the person we've made it for.

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
Please, please, please. Hide this thread from Scrambled. You know she is addicted to crocheting and stuff, and we don't want to be enablers!

Nothing to see here....

Everything is fine....

Nothing going on here......

What crochetalong?.....
idunno.gif

You must have misunderstood, Darlene.
idunno.gif

gig.gif

The prayer shawl is lovely. what a nice gift. LC.

The bag is great! Very talented and I am not skilled enough for it that's for sure. I will be a sideline cheerleader for the crochet along.
big_smile.png
nagiro.gif

I've got to try and keep working on my baby projects before I lose time, energy or both. Working on trying to crochet a mobile.

And now it's time to get supper going.

love.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:
I will be a sideline cheerleader for the crochet along.

I dunno, maybe me too, I have sooooo many things to finish right now, not thinking I will commit but cheer on instead.
wink.png
I did do the Lionbrand crochet-a-long the first of the year and ended up making a nice wool afghan that looked manly to me, put it in Trais' room and I hated the non-format they used on that site, they never would make a forum, they had a rolling post that you could never tell who had posted what or when and no one wanted to read 5000 posts, it was unorganized as heck, I dropped out, wrote them a scathing critique and finished my afghan on my own. A thread with LC hosting would be alot of fun though, you all should do it!!
wink.png

Howdy everyone, sorry I've been MIA we have ballgames and goose roundups and summer reading programs at the library that we are doing and trying to fit in teaching haley junior poulty showmanship for the big shawnee show this year. SO busy busy busy we are. hope everyone's else's little ones are enjoying the summer. well I must get. Love ya'll Maw

Back
Top Bottom