Crochet "Chat"

LC, did you look at the lily yarns page I posted? It has that market bag on it, unless you just want to make a new pattern. Yes, I'll copy the starburst pattern for you and drop it in the mail, I am certain it's an easy pattern but I'll look when I copy it...it's the pattern from this kit... http://www.marymaxim.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10054_3074457345616726101_-1_15033_15034

Welcome
Frazzle! That's how I feel this morning since my daughter was home from college this weekend and left us with a 7 week old meowing, wide open, gray tabby kitten!!! He is cute and sweet and the dogs love him but babies do require more attention AND they don't sleep all night!! so neither did I...yawwwwwn.....gonna be a long day at work today..thanks "Gus" (kitten's name, lol!) Kids, wonder why she thought we needed more than her and her 19 year old brother to take care of??!! She said, "gee he hasn't cried at all since he's been here and he cried nonstop with me the past 3 days"....I said "did you feed him????" ....she said "is that why he was crying???"....geez!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
Have a great day ya'll, I'll be drinking your share and mine of the coffee today
smile.png
wink.png

here's whats been keeping me busy(among other things) this can either be a purse or stuffed animal depending on how its crocheted....this on is almost finished just need to add the legs.
11044_dscf0519.jpg

11044_dscf0520.jpg

SE sorry that Gus kept you up, maybe you can get in a cat nap later
gig.gif
gig.gif
roll.png
Sorry
tongue.png

Scoot that Horse is ADORABLE
clap.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
I LOVE IT
love.gif
Great Job
thumbsup.gif

Well gang got to get ready for the office
tongue.gif
I would rather stay home
yippiechickie.gif

Karan
big_smile.png

Hi gang. Day three of DD's fever and she's missing some of her last week of school.

Scoot! Great horse! Love it!
hugs.gif

I skimmed, I have to admit, I rushed through the posts so I can get back on sick vigil.
hmm.png

Sounds like all are busy and well, which is good. Frizzle, I will hold off for now on the new project, but thanks for the offer, I am just feeling a bit overwhelmed with the disaster mode that the house gets in when everyone is sick. Maybe when things calm down again.

sad.png
OKie, I am sorry you have to do insulin.
hugs.gif
They won't do the pill style drug that you are supposed to be able to take? Boo... Sorry to hear that. I did not get a call, so I apparently passed my 3 hour test. That only means that I will have to take it again in a couple of months.
sad.png
Here's hoping I can pass it again.
fl.gif

Everyone take care and stay healthy. I guess that means stay away from me.
wink.png

hugs.gif

Last edited:
Thanks ris
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

The diabetic counselor offered that as a suggestion, but said that they insulin is a more natural way to help the pancreas, so it makes it not work as hard? I guess it's better for me in the long run? So I chose the insulin. It's only 5 cc at night since my fasting blood sugars are the ones with the problem. There's nothing I can do to control those.

At least my after meal sugars are great!!! I'm really proud of myself for being able to get those under control...though I do realize that some people have problems getting them under control no matter how well they eat, it's just a hormonal issue, and if the pancreas can keep up with the trouble the placenta is causing the sugar processing....

oh..... COOL Horse Scoot!!!
wee.gif

Last edited:
Hmm good point about the insulin. *nod* I have something to think about for if I don't pass the next time around. Keep your fingers crossed that I can fool the test again.
wink.png
hide.gif
fl.gif

I've got an ultrasound tomorrow, so here's hoping the squirrelly girl is doing well. Seems to be, it's just always nice to see it again "in person".

Take care everyone!
hugs.gif

Well I thought I would share my newest finds with everybody.

15489_silkies_dogs001.jpg

She is the dog that one of the nieghbors found and brought down to me.

15489_silkies_dogs014.jpg

My first silkie babies from my own birds!

Big hugs to Okie & Rocket ...take care of yourselves girls, being pregnant is not so easy...as I vaguely remember from 20 years ago!! Rest and relax today..believe me the housework and the other "chores" will still be there when you feel better
smile.png

hugs.gif
thanks SE! I feel totally justified to be lazy now with your permission.
wink.png

FrChuck - Wonderful new arrivals! Glad the doggie seems to fit in well with the rest and those silkie mamas are the best and will not let you down.
big_smile.png
Cuties! Makes me want silkies again.

Hope everyone enjoys the day! Busy today getting baby checked out and entertaining big sister DD who is doing much better, but who also gets to stay home and come see her baby sister with me today.
big_smile.png

Do any of yall ever freeze your eggs? I just put up 14 cuz most of my regular customers started getting wic and don't want to buy mine if they can get them for free. I have 16 dozen in the fridge and guess I will have lots more in the freezer soon.
I was just curious if anyone else ever did that. If so, how do you do it? might have a better way than how I do it.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom