Crochet "Chat"

thanks. I made a green and an orange last night. funny about the cups. I have had them forever. they are really sturdy.
yes, they are i got some of those cups for a wedding present a long time ago but i'm not sure if i still have them i may have given them away. how many coasters are you going to make?

yes, they are i got some of those cups for a wedding present a long time ago but i'm not sure if i still have them i may have given them away. how many coasters are you going to make?
not sure. depends on how well they sell. I stopped counting the spiral pony tail holders when I got to 100. It feels good to make something else. I am at 7 right now.

not sure. depends on how well they sell. I stopped counting the spiral pony tail holders when I got to 100. It feels good to make something else. I am at 7 right now.
wow, 100 that is a lot i get bord easy, so i don't make very many of any thing at one time i also have never been able to finish an afghan.

My mother made these couple things. Baby blankets have become her favorite because they're quick and she can practice stitches. The dog thinks ANYTHING yarny is hers and won't let any other animal near it if she's 'got' it. She doesn't hardly shed but Everything gets washed with 'free' detergent before donating.

This blue one will be donated as a crate mat(animal shelter)

(that is just a scar in the middle of her forehead, in case anyone was wondering! lol)

My mother made these couple things. Baby blankets have become her favorite because they're quick and she can practice stitches. The dog thinks ANYTHING yarny is hers and won't let any other animal near it if she's 'got' it. She doesn't hardly shed but Everything gets washed with 'free' detergent before donating.

This blue one will be donated as a crate mat(animal shelter)

(that is just a scar in the middle of her forehead, in case anyone was wondering! lol)
Cute blankets cute dog!!! Yep I was wondering LOL.

lol, yeah it looks like a third eye or something. she was a rescue pup and developed a skin infection not too long after i got her. she's got another spot on the sode of her face but not nearly as noticable!

Well, scar or not, she is a doll. I am sure the lucky recipients of the blankets won't mind her taking them for a test drive!! So generous for you to donate them....warms my heart! I like to do the same. It's always such a great feeling !!!!

Back
Top Bottom