Crochet "Chat"

If you have the current version of Real Player on your computer, it is very easy to do. Up in the righthand corner of that screen, there is a download button that pops up when you mouse over the area. Youtube is invaluable for learning just about anything these days, including crochet and quilting.

I started this Sweet Scallops Shawl, though to me, it's more of an extra wide scarf since mine isn't as wide as the pattern says. I won't be making it the 90" long it calls for, either, but the pattern is easy and just beautiful. It's on the Lion Brand website.

im not real good at reading patterns but i love pineapple doilys so im am trying one but im stuck could some one tell me what this means

make 2 drt with ch 9 between in sh sp.

If you have the current version of Real Player on your computer, it is very easy to do. Up in the righthand corner of that screen, there is a download button that pops up when you mouse over the area. Youtube is invaluable for learning just about anything these days, including crochet and quilting.

I started this Sweet Scallops Shawl, though to me, it's more of an extra wide scarf since mine isn't as wide as the pattern says. I won't be making it the 90" long it calls for, either, but the pattern is easy and just beautiful. It's on the Lion Brand website.

Thank you! I'll look into it. Beautiful shawl. Loved the choice of color.

Does anyone have an egg collecting basket pattern? I saw this cool wooden egg organizer that had 7 compartments for the days of the week. I'd love to do crocheted version. Maybe felted wool so it has some structure?

Hello,
frow.gif

I found this thread and was admiring all the beautiful work. I have crochet needles, and countless magazines (piled up somewhere for a long time) that teach how to crochet for beginners. I have not been able to learn how to crochet. Could any of you recommend a DVD or a step by step book with lots of pictures (for children maybe?) that would help me learn? I'd love to crochet. Just not too handy
sad.png

Thank you!
My local library carries a DVD in the kids movie section that's about teaching kids to crochet, i never watched it but would probably be pretty easy to follow i imagine. My favorite book is "Teach Yourself Visually, Crochet" tons of pictures and step by step directions, very easy to use.

Back
Top Bottom