Crochet "Chat"

I just found out that my grandson lost his apartment last night in the tornado that went through Tinker AFB and south into Moore. He wasn't home at the time again as he was housesitting for his dad (my son) while he's gone but my sons house was blown away from the same tornado. My grandson and his girlfriend couldn't find a shelter so they drove around escaping the tornados for about three hours, even stopping to help a family change a tire. Thank heaven they are safe.

I have a photo to post. I just finished crocheting a dress and booties for my great grandaughter to be. My daughter sent me the pattern.

I just found out that my grandson lost his apartment last night in the tornado that went through Tinker AFB and south into Moore. He wasn't home at the time again as he was housesitting for his dad (my son) while he's gone but my sons house was blown away from the same tornado. My grandson and his girlfriend couldn't find a shelter so they drove around escaping the tornados for about three hours, even stopping to help a family change a tire. Thank heaven they are safe.

I have a photo to post. I just finished crocheting a dress and booties for my great grandaughter to be. My daughter sent me the pattern.

that is so cute, sorry your son lost his home though

i tried a granny square one but it has been 4 years and it is still not done was planing on giving it to my brother.

not really sure where to go from here.

Jumping in.

You need to join one of the swaps. It's motivating to get your squares done plus you get some really nice ones in return.

Those are nice squares.

Last edited:

Very nice.

I just found out that my grandson lost his apartment last night in the tornado that went through Tinker AFB and south into Moore. He wasn't home at the time again as he was housesitting for his dad (my son) while he's gone but my sons house was blown away from the same tornado. My grandson and his girlfriend couldn't find a shelter so they drove around escaping the tornados for about three hours, even stopping to help a family change a tire. Thank heaven they are safe. I have a photo to post. I just finished crocheting a dress and booties for my great grandaughter to be. My daughter sent me the pattern.
Sorry about the loss of the homes but that dress is nice.

I am back in my house finally after living for 3 months in that stupid rocking RV. The house looks pretty nice and I'm happy to be in our home at last. This is my current crochet project, a Summer Morning Shawl made with Bernat Cotton-ish yarn, a cotton acrylic blend, lighter than I usually play with, a #3, but it's soft and non-splitty.

Back
Top Bottom