Crochet "Chat"

Maybe a project for the long winter?? Right now just too busy with canning and babysitting. I still need to get a quilt made for my new nephew.
barnie.gif

Maybe a project for the long winter?? Right now just too busy with canning and babysitting. I still need to get a quilt made for my new nephew.
barnie.gif

I need to be four people. Painting the trim on the house, cleaning the chickens, canning last years frozen fruit, trying to deal with the garden, mowing grass and crocheting for the granny square swap. AND I need to get that pattern.

Just real quick. I just came home from Hooches' a junk/antique type store with a box of old 1910 or in that range of Farm and Home newspapers. I noticed there were crochet patterns in the back. I'll share once I get to go through them if anyone is interested. They're quite fragile so I'll have to lay them on the table and turn them slowly.

What a neat find. I'd love to see the patterns.

Of course, I love the name of the last one. Wonder why? ETA: Oh, I couldn't resist trying one of the Speckled Hen potholders. I didn't have enough of the blueberry blue for the 2nd side of the body so I did the back in burgundy like the edging, comb and wattles.
Of course I had to try this. I love this pattern. But, I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it away. Will snap a quick pic of the next one. Thanks for the links to the patterns!

I haven't joined the granny square swap because it is such a busy time of year with harvesting and canning and just playing outside before winter hits. Should do a swap in Jan/Feb when we're suffering from cabin fever!

Back
Top Bottom