Crochet "Chat"

Make the kiddos useful I said! Sit down, prop your feet up a little higher then a foot stool. Send the kiddo for the remote.
Oh did I forget to add.. before you sit down, make sure there is nowhere behind you the kids can get to. If you cant see that room, if it isnt thiers, seal it off. That way you dont have to get up to go check to see what they might be getting into.
Little tip I learned with watching my nephew when he was little. Talk about into everything! He was almost as bad as the girls.. if they are quiet, Alyssa is smothering Caydence...LITERALLY!!!

Quote:
How come you movin again? Is it time for the lease to be up already? Gonna find a place to where you can get some chickens? huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh ????? Come on.. you know you want some.. them cute little snack stealer fuzzy wuzzy butts.. hehehe

Oh I personally not moving. I ment the group. We are up to a hundred some pages already!
caf.gif

I already have a cute little snack stealer...her name is Luci!
I do have a rooster! I went & got a rug for the kitchen sink & it has a rooster on it!
tongue2.gif

Risurocket I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! CONGRATS!!!!

I just made up my mind yesterday that I want to try for another one myself. Maybe in a few months I will be joining your and Okies club.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

OMG!! I'm gone from the board for like 4 hours (to quilt) and I come back to BIG news from Rocket!! Congratulations!!! How eggciting!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Can't wait to hear how things progress. Big sister is going to be thrilled!! She'll be Mommy #2. My oldest daughter was 6 when DS was born and she was a huge help!

Thanks for everyone's concern over DH's eyebrow.
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
It's doing much better now, thanks for asking!
gig.gif
It's more filled in now.
gig.gif
gig.gif
I still think it's the funniest thing. My dad often asks how the brow is doing too.
gig.gif
I'll be sure to let DH know that you all are thinking of him.

Skand, when you get in from feeding the birds, I need that umberella. I am going to turn it upside down & use it for a sled.
roll.png
They decided we needed 4-7 inches of snow now, with 7plus in spots!
th.gif

I would like a good snow from time to time, but I know with all the winter you guys get up there, that you get your fill pretty quickly.

Yes Ma'am skand!!!

hee hee no chicks....the chicken tractor beam begun long ago. It is a matter of time my friend. A matter of time. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!!!

Quote:
How about grabbing the cookie sheet, and using that, you add some pam spray to the bottom.. sparks will fly with the speed you get going!
wee.gif

Dunno how I know this,, not like I'm used to snow of any kind, let alone sledding amout... And the fact that if you google map Odessa, Tx, there are No hills!
hu.gif

Grats on the baby Ris,
wee.gif
ya.gif

Okie glad your feeling a little better, try not to overdo I know its hard,but those dishes aren't going to get up and walk away they will still be there after you've had a rest

Queen here's another hug
hugs.gif
case ya need it

I think I finally have this bug beat, I'm only a little nauseas and I wolluped it with some homemade chicken soup today

Back
Top Bottom