884277a9.jpg
Lovemychix!

Thanks everyone for the congrats!
hugs.gif

ROFL
lau.gif
The Hippie and the Fuzzy Butts!
gig.gif
I am still cracking up about that one. I wanna be a roadie for that band!

We are gettting a little bit of snow right now but it lite.
Well gang

I am getting ready to tackle some housework

Lookout Dust Bunnies here I COME

Then while I do I will layout a few squares for a couple of Babyghans to be ready for Assembly
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

See ya all on the flip side hopefully a bit less dusty
wee.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Are you hogging all the snow again Karan?
lol.png
No snow here! Have you tried that new resteraunt in Queen City? Hubby was taking me out for my Bday tonight. I'm thinking mexican in Bloomfield. They have the best fried ice cream.
droolin.gif

Thanks Risu! I can't believe I'm 29....Again!
gig.gif

Last edited:
Happy birthday chix!!!!
I'll get the band to start warming up.. since your doing mexican tonight, would you like "oy ye como va" ... or "do-wa-diddy"???
I'll grab the accordian in case you'd rather have them dress as mariachi band.. lol

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday deeeeeeeearrrrrrrrr LoveMyChix, happy birthday to youuuuuuuu!!
bun.gif

Good morning everyone!!! Looks like it will be fairly nice weather here today! The rain is holding off for the moment! It'll probably come back as soon as the coop run is dry!
barnie.gif

Quote:
I have both!!! AND!! I took tamborine lessons at one point in time.. Still cant keep rythym tho... But hey.. I can shake it!
bun.gif
bun.gif

oh my gosh you chatty ones...

I skimmed a few pages...I missed so much...a baby announcement! How exciting!

and okie is in pain after her child fell off the mower...scary in both departments. Hope you're feeling better now.

ok....that's all I got.

my ear hurts...am i getting a blasted ear infection?

can i borrow one of your needles or hooks to scratch that itch down in there? ha ha...just kiddin.

i'm cold...i wanna pretty blankie... darn you women...makin me crave yarn and needley hook things!

me,
g

Last edited:
celebrate.gif
Happy Birthday Chix!!!! woohooo!!!
Congrats on the new baby Risu!!! What a great thing. Is this your first. I am sorry if this was already established. I just cant keep up with you all. You are very fast!!! When are you due? What is in the rose on your avatar? A mouse or hamster? Its hard for me to see. The rose is beautiful reminds me of spring. I just got more snow last night. Man I need spring.
Skand, I cant believe you bought out all the chicks! hehehe I would love to be at your house to see them all run around!!! It would remind me of the chicken farm in Deleware where my family raised chickens for Perdue. Tons would arrive all at once. The only differance is they dont leave your house all at once like they did. A sad day that was. But then more would come... Anyway! Congrats on the hord of baby chicks!!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom