Crochet "Chat"

Chuck, THAT I can do!!! Didn't really want to use the netting as I have heard a hundred stories about the little birds, of which a million live in my yard it seems, getting trapped and dying in it but the fishing line I can do..my husband has piles of grade stakes from his footing job so I'll work on that this weekend..you're the best!!!
thumbsup.gif

Sk
hide.gif
, maybe it would be easier on the kids for ya'll to take them out of school and get the move over with..kids are resiliant and make new friends alot quicker than they adjust to a parent being gone..just move already and be done with it.
smile.png

Skand if it makes you feel any better my 2 yr. old has been on a roll lately. I think he's bored inside. He's been climbing on the counters and entertainment center and just being a little stinker. Karan got to hear one of his fits on the phone yesterday when I called her about advice on my duck "obsession" Screamed and cried the whole time I tried to talk to her and as soon as I put the phone down he stopped and went to sleep on his daddy.
hmm.png
He's been my challenge. He's such a mommas boy but I've been home with him the whole time and I usually don't leave him at all.
As for my daughter she has been the most enjoyable child the whole time. I couldn't ask for a better behaved child....except she's starting to spring a bit of an attitude. I had to threaten to take some "fun" things away and it seems to have helped.

Welcome banamgal! More newbies!
yippiechickie.gif

I have decided no on the ducks after talking with a few people. I didn't realize they were so much different than chickens. I think the duckies need to have better area than what I can give them.

Warming up more and more each day this week and suppose to be close to 60 soon!
bun.gif

Have a great day hookers! I have been hooking again. When I get some more things finished I'll be posting some pics!

I think we all are feeling better today -attitude wise. Me on the other hand, sicker -n-a dog feeling today. Almost told alyssa to take her school uniform off and get back in jammies. That bus just had to pick today to get here late.. uhhhhh
sickbyc.gif

I'm planning on staying here today with Caydence. Get some of the house stuff packed up. I finally have more than 3 boxes empty!
So with staying home, that will keep a lot of my stress down. Can concentrate on doing one thing at a time. Alyssa has speech today, so that will be the same routine that she's used to, will help her stay calmish. Maybe if I really am a supermom, I can get these boxes filled and taken to the storage shed, then go pick her up for speech, then after that, the only problem will be homework and dinner, shower..bed!
yippiechickie.gif

Oh and also.. right now... Not a good time to tell them that they lose any toys.. most have to go to storage anyway, so no matter what, good or bad, they are losing toys. and all thier other favorites. They are keeping thier bedtime stuffed animals and a few others, games, cards, movies are about all they have room for. (momma dont allow any hard, or possibly noisy toys on thier beds, even the bean bag kinda toys, that styrofoam makes a lot of noise when your supposed to be quiet and going to sleep!)

Feel Better Soon Skand! Being sick doesn't help any of the situations.
sad.png
hugs.gif
Makes everything feel worse. But you'll make it!

Feeling a bit crummy myself this morning, but that's not unusual while dealing with this newly developing little "squirrel" baby.
wink.png
sickbyc.gif

welcome-byc.gif
bantamgal! Woo hoo! We are sure getting a lot of newbies. Stick around, pull up a cup of coffee, tea, or your favorite beverage, hooks and yarn optional, because we always except a good yarn of a tale!
smile.png

Anyone else registered on the Red Heart Site? I am trying to get their cute little lobster and baby mermaid free pattern, but it doesn't seem to be letting me see or download it. I only get the little thumbnail version with the options to "view print pattern" "buy materials" etc.
idunno.gif

welcome-byc.gif
Hookers Corner bantamgal we all here get kinda chatty sometime , not much though
hide.gif
Chuck's not listenin is he?
hide.gif

gig.gif
You will enjoy visiting with this bunch Great Folks to Call Friends
love.gif

Oh and also.. right now... Not a good time to tell them that they lose any toys.. most have to go to storage anyway, so no matter what, good or bad, they are losing toys. and all thier other favorites. They are keeping thier bedtime stuffed animals and a few others, games, cards, movies are about all they have room for. (momma dont allow any hard, or possibly noisy toys on thier beds, even the bean bag kinda toys, that styrofoam makes a lot of noise when your supposed to be quiet and going to sleep!)

Oh Sk,
hugs.gif
I'm sorry Honey I didn't mean you needed to do that .
hugs.gif
That is just what I found that worked with my boys. I didn't mean to upset ya.
hugs.gif
for you ANd
smack.gif
me for that. I hope ya get to feeling better.
love.gif

Rocket I hope ya get adjusted soon so ya don't have that
sickbyc.gif
feeling hanging over ya.
hugs.gif

Queen Scoot I unlike kids at Christmas, I Love to wait on Surprises. The waiting is part of the fun.
ya.gif

Well gang gota get some breakfast and get ready for the office
tongue.gif
I'll see ya's when I take a break.

big_smile.png
Karan​

Last edited:
Poor skand, they are just picking up on all the stress and if you don't feel good either they may be darlings tonight and try to "make mommy better".
hugs.gif
I pray you don't pick up what is going around as you don't need that right now.
Wish I was there to help you pack so it wouldn't be so much on you right now.
hugs.gif

ris I tried the Red Heart site and finally just gave up. It doesnt seem to let me see anything either.
tongue.gif

Skand you just cant keep this supermom stuff up, you will get sick. Only so much you can do.
hugs.gif

O I am on the squares sign up and have been here before so no need to welcome me.
big_smile.png
But thanks.

I was naughty yesterday so I am in hiding.
wink.png
I really need to get a life.
lol.png

eta:ris how is your weather there? I think it is finally going to start warming up now. Good I can get those two chickens out of my bathtub and take a shower after 2 days of sub zero temps. I think I will try to set up pens for all these seramas outside too. They are driving me nuts.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom