Crochet "Chat"

*nod* I am ok with the scheduled c-section. There are other non-medical complications I am stressing over. DD couldn't wear her newborn stuff either pretty much after the first day. She was in 3 to 6th month stuff.
big_smile.png

OK gang, I am beat. Headed to bed super early and hoping to sleep through the day tomorrow if possible.
tongue.png
a0100.gif
Good Night! (hope you all get your cameras working for pics of eggs and more baby chicks!)

I love cochins too!! They have such unique personalities! The hen I lost recently to a hawk attack was a white cochin. She was beautiful!

sad.png
sad.png

Bantams are such cool chickens in general. The other bantams I have are RIR, Porcelain D'Uccle, and two other bantams that look like cochins but I'm not sure what breed they are.

This spring I'm going to get some silkies, more Barred Rocks, Buff Orpingtons
love.gif
love.gif
and some other kind of brown egg layer. Silkies are for fun.

I would also like to try my hand at Turkeys and meat birds, but one step at a time. One step at a time. *sigh*

Well DD just got done throwing up a little while ago. She is now sleeping. She woke up spewing corn
sad.png
Poor girl! I think she's done throwing up now.
fl.gif

Working on her afghan for her birthday right now.

I tell you with these amigurumi chickens, if it's not one thing it's another!! I want to sew buttons on them for the eyes, and I can't find my pack of sewing needles!! They're really cute. Well at least I think so
tongue.png

Ugh! I don't like being up at 3AM!
Thanks LC! I owe you. I was able to download it, but it downloaded in a really screwed up file format, so it didn't work.
tongue.gif

Okie, I hope DD feels better soon!

Looking forward to pics when you get them, lovemychix!

All you "getting new/more chickens" ladies are going to have me talked into wanting more soon, when all I really want to do right now is get rid of some. Except now I have this lady who wants 10 dozen eggs at a time! What the heck? She wants them all at once and not just a dozen a week, Maybe she runs a food pantry or something. I don't even get 10 dozen a week yet. But when my pullets start, I might.
barnie.gif

Sorry, it's 3AM, waiting for allergy meds to kick in so I can try to go back to sleep, so I am just babbling at you all.
Hope you are all having pleasant dreams!
a0100.gif

She woke up spewing corn

LOL!!! Funny, but not, sorry for laughing but your phrasing was hilarious!!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

I love those fart eggs!

I think I had 3 in one week last year, so funny!! No yolks in mine, we cracked them to see. Yesterday I had 6 eggs from 10 hens but the past few nights, even 4 ago when I figure these eggs were starting, they should have been pretty warm during the cold night so they should leave me 4 or 5 today. Not bad for nearly 2 year old hens. I think the most I ever get anymore from all of them is a 7 or 8 day and those are after days of nearly perfect weather. I feed them like little princesses all the time so the feed is not a factor in the numbers for mine, it's a constant, the weather is the variable for me..well, that and age I guess. Anyway, proud of the 6 yesterday!

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
hopefully the crane will get a sun glint off that fishing line and head elsewhere today!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
He has not eaten any koi at all, they have been on the bottom totally dormant since about november, the goldfish, however, have been up and moving around some for the past 6 weeks or so, they like the sun warmed water near the top so they are what he was eating....flying pig.

Have a great day ya'll!!​

I got it but I don't know why my software was doing that!
hmm.png

The black is my plymouth barred rock pullet and the other too are bantams with feathered feet. I am guessing cochins. And that is fine with me. I have 5 other standard/giant cochins and they are lovely. I love their feathering. And yes my addiction is under control for the time being.
hide.gif
There has to be an end to the chicks someday.
lau.gif

I had to work very hard to convince hubby we needed these little ones.
tongue.png
He thinks I'm crazy, but I don't know why he cares he doesn't break ice every morning at 6 am. He just tries to be a bossy bully.
wink.png

17124_100_0097.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah... I got one of those too!!
We just got some chicks.. Poor mites! They were delayed a day by weather and outta 35 (38 w/ free chicks) I have 10.. Rest will be replaced, hopefully when it's warmer!
Take pics when DH returns the camera!

SE I sure hope
fl.gif
that crane sees the CLOSED sign that you put on the sushi bar.
tongue.png
Poor fish Good Luck SE
fl.gif

Lovemychix cute babies sooo glad ya got the software straightened out. That stuff sure can make ya
rant.gif
. It was nice to talk to you over the phone yesterday, I enjoyed it
big_smile.png

Rocket ya know if ya go to bed at 7:30 you may just wake up at 3 or 4 am. Sure hope this is not the waking hours you're gona have with the baby.
th.gif

Okie I sure hope DD wakes up feeling ok this morning. Not fun having a sick child
hugs.gif

Have a Great Day
frow.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

gig.gif
I went to bed at 7:30 but I ended up reading til like 10. I get up at least 6 times a night to go to the bathroom anyway. Last night I was only up because my allergies chose that time to attack me. I am lovin' my allergy meds this morning. Woo hoo! And it means I can be a lump today if I want.

Good morning everyone. I will be a lurky lump today.
wink.png

Good luck with that naughty crane, SE. If you can catch him on film, it would be entertaining.

Hope DD is feeling better Okie.

Oh and thanks Chix for the avatar compliment. It's my favorite so far too. And congrats on the little fuzzy butts. they are soooo cute!

(eta: I think my avatar goes very well with my username. risu is squirrel (as you all might remember) in japanese and this guy sure seems like he's gonna rocket off somewhere.
lau.gif
Vraoooom!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom