Crochet "Chat"

I hear ya on the weather
sad.png
We are experiencing a mix of sleet and freezing rain as we speak. I want the weather back that we had a couple of days ago back! I guess sometime next week it's supposed to be back.

n120.gif
for Spring!!!

Morning all. I am still at "Couch Camp". Hoping to kick the rest of this bugger today. Morning is still the pits.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and anyone joining me at Couch Camp, hope you feel better soon!

Good Morning...

I hate this cold weather
hit.gif
the 2 nice days we had where just a tease! I started more squares last night for myself
gig.gif
cant seem to get away from them... going to make me a blanket. They are really bright colors, I'm mixing and matching them, going to put them together with black when I'm done.

Have a nice day
smile.png

Right now, I don't mind the cold too much. We've had a very mild winter, unfortunately.

We desperately need precipation, though. Rain, snow....whatever! We are so dry up here in the Texas Panhandle. Texas has had the driest winter ever on record this year....since record keeping began in 1895.

Please someone, send precipitation our way and lots of it!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Quote:
I would gladly.. only weather flows from you to me! LOL!

I'm looking forward to the warmer weather! Green!!! I wanna see stuff growing and play in the dirt! Not to mention my best treat.. sitting outside, crocheting in the shade, watching the kids play and the chickens peck about!! Aaahh! Peace!

Amy, you can come get some of this frozen stuff that keeps falling on us. Some call it freezing rain, I call it cold and slick!
Btw, got the fabric! pulled out the sewing machine, it musta been pretty overwhelming for it, machine died!

Right now, I don't mind the cold too much. We've had a very mild winter, unfortunately.

We desperately need precipation, though. Rain, snow....whatever! We are so dry up here in the Texas Panhandle. Texas has had the driest winter ever on record this year....since record keeping began in 1895.

Please someone, send precipitation our way and lots of it!

Amy I read that recently. You guys are in for a tough ride if it doesn't rain enough this spring. I read something on one of the state's natural agency websites(have no idea which one) that this drought is worse for you guys in the Oklahoma and Texas Panhandle than the dust bowl years, and that the topsoil is beginning to blow again up in Cimmaron County Okahoma. NOT good! Not good at all. I just cannot believe, that the farming practices didn't change enough out there to keep that from happening. I read that only 30% of the farmlands out there are using the sustainable farming methods set up by the US govt to keep the soil from blowing away. Whoever's fault it is, I don't care, they should have known better by now!!

sorry rant over. It just makes me mad to no end, and I sure hope we don't get another dust bowl again.

And I hope and pray that you guys get some rain! Enough to do the job!!​

gig.gif

Quote:
Jen see you were warned that once ya got going it was very hard to stop
gig.gif
gig.gif

Hey Idea here just to kick around.....
duc.gif
Ya might just hold your new squares back until you get your squares from this swap and then you would have your BYC friendship squares to go in your blanket too
hmm.png
smile.png
just a thought... By the way again Great job getting your squares done so soon
clap.gif

Sk Your box went out in the mail this morning
celebrate.gif
there are a couple of small packages in there for the girls too
hugs.gif
hmm.png
roll.png
lol.png
Uhh I don't remember how many eggs I had in there
gig.gif
Oh Boy I guess this getting
old.gif
old is catching up with me....
th.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
there are some brown ones, some white ones and 1 blue and 1 orange and pink and another orange and green
gig.gif
Any ways let me know when it gets there
thumbsup.gif

Rocket sure hope ya get feeling better soon
hugs.gif

Rain

Rain

Stay away go

and Play at

Amy's today
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
bun.gif

Well that's the best I can do for ya Amy
idunno.gif
frow.gif

if the rain dance don't work then........
idunno.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif

yippiechickie.gif

yippiechickie.gif

bow.gif

bow.gif

try to chant louder as ya dance in the yard
barnie.gif

wee.gif

you may have to wavy your arms in the air.
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
Well if they smell like bad guacqamoe don't crack them open like a pinita
sickbyc.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Love ya Sk Sooo glad you are back on line with us
clap.gif
hope your sun burning is better.
hugs.gif
very soft hug

big_smile.png
Karan

lol Even my mom agreed that it wasnt one of my "better" sunburns.. in fact, she looked upset that I even suggested that I got burnt! "what?! You call THAT a burn?!"
lau.gif
"That is what you should be calling, warm shoulders"
It's gone now, allergies took over, so I'm assuming that that is what I really was sick with. Just all the stress of the situation, and the warm shoulders just brought down the immune system, and the dirt flying around sealed the deal. I felt good yesterday, while it was freezing cold, and sleeting all day. Here's me, running around in my BYC sweatshirt, laughing and playing, while everyone is huddled up, going.. "I told you all I'd feel better if it just rained!"
Jim thought we'd killed the lizard last night. So he got her in the trailor, up against the space heater, hot water bottles packed all around her. She's all warmed up, and mad as all beat out. But, everyone and everything is alive. That's what matters right?
Our peafowl made it safely to the trailor, Cheez is doing her squak talk, Bloo's showing off his pretty feathers... Breeding season should be starting soon!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!! Did I mention... We have at least TEN!!!! wild peafowl Right behind us!!!
Guess what I'm going to start trying to do... hehehe Imma sneaky! I'm either going to start searching for nests, or build some kind of contraption to trap them suckers when they come up to our pens to talk to the birds.. hehehe

Back
Top Bottom