Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
*strummin air guitar* Wish I was back in Texas, the only place for a squaaarrrelll... I miss my 20 acres.. bbq and peeeeeeeecaaannn pie....
lau.gif

Oh Girls
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
I sure hope this emotional funk leaves ya soon
hugs.gif
and being eggspecting just makes it worst.
th.gif

Sk come on we need to find a party some where for these girls to get them perked back up
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

hmm.png
I don't like to see them sooo down
smile.png

big_smile.png
Karan

Okay, ya pushed me to it... I'll start the conga line..
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif

Or do we want the bunny hop?
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Is everybody happy now?? hehehe
It's been raining all of 3 days now.. even I'm starting to look droopy.. But wuhooo Just think how happy the trees are feeling~~~ and the plants and flowers~~
love.gif

Last edited:
Skand, so glad you're back! Good luck with those wild birds - don't get pecked. or flogged. or whatever peafowl do when they are ticked off!
I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon - it's easy to get the blah's when the weather's yucky. And like others have said, being preggers doesn't help with that any at all!
After our snow last Monday, and 80+ degrees through Wednesday this week, it's back to 40's today with a cold rain to boot. Our jonquils and daffodils are blooming, and the poplar trees are starting to drop pollen, so I can't tell if my scratchy eyes and runny nose are due to the weather or allergies. Probably a little of both.
Update: our crochet club at school seems to be taking off! We have had anywhere from 12 - 20 kids to stay after school for the every-other-week meetings. This week, I introduced them to amigurumi. Our Hmong girls fell in love with it, and all of them started working on a chick! This is going to be so much fun!!

I MISSED YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
We had 11 bad viruses on our computer and couldn't do anything at all on it for it flipping up this fake antivirus ad with words all spelled wrong and this place to insert your payment info for $59.99 to "fix" the problem..yeah right..no way were we doing that but my husband has a program on the computer that he keeps every detail of his work in and we had to make sure the computer was fixed without wiping that out..anyway..you're stuck with me again...whooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
Hope all is well with all you hookers...Okie ok I hope and Rocket and the baby squirrel all good and Scoot a new home owner maybe? and Sk
hide.gif
the princess of the silver palace? Karan has worked double time to keep the threads up I see..
thumbsup.gif
you're the best
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
love ya'll..and missed my chicken pals, BYC withdrawal is terrible!!! I did like sleeping later in the morning though (couldn't get on the computer so slept in!), may keep that up and get on the forum after work instead. Well..better check my other favorite threads..hugs
smile.png

yay SE!
ya.gif
Glad to see you back. Lil Squirrel is doing well, if still making me a bit uncomfortable. That should go away soon, hopefully though.
Thanks for checking on me. I am only up this early because of said squirrel, so I might be back in bed soon.
dormir2.gif

Last edited:
Thought I would show ya'll the progress on the purple afghan..Okie, I think this will be the girliest, prettiest one yet!! Your daughter will love one with this pattern!!
HPIM9942.jpg
HPIM9944.jpg
I just add the new blocks as I finish them...
HPIM9946.jpg
course it lays out evenly ya'll..just have it bunched on the table under the light to take the picture...

Last edited:
GOOD MORNING HOOKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SE I HAVE MISSED YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11044_8e26879063415e4c9b3da6d5b93d41.gif

well i have coop cleaning and rabbit cage to clean as next week they are going to go to slightly cracked house as she will be babysitting them for me while we camp.
still have a bit of packing to do yet,internet is getting shut off this comming week.
my house is so bare no pictures....its empty and it echos!
had a visitor last night by the name of mr fox.....thanksfully my great pyr chased him off. love that dog.
well talk to yall later....glad you're back SE!

Quote:
nope that one got sold...... we are waiting on loan its at the underwriters so we should know something by next week.
we are camping. hubbys nephew is letting us borrow his small camper while we have to camp.
dont know how long we'll be there but we'll have a blast!
looked at a couple of other houses and have a few more to look at...so hopefully soon we'll have a house!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Sounds like the areas out west are in much worse shape than us in the south..maybe you should head this way to the carolinas or georgia or virginia or maine with Skand? Good luck wherever you end up!!
smile.png
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom