Crochet "Chat"

Hi Karen nice to see you online again!! Best wishes and prayers to your family.

With this time change I think I'm going to pick up my hooks again. As soon as I get my scrapbooks caught up.
wink.png

I have most of my SS done. I can't wait!!

My little devil this year. Not so scary.
lol.png

17124_100_0419.jpg

My little Hulk. He was so excited. He is 3 1/2 now.
17124_100_0424.jpg

Kids with their pumpkins. Syd did her pumpkin herself.
17124_100_0413.jpg

Last edited:
Well........ the chickie bug has hit again! I just put 5 eggs under another broody BO... shes been broody for about a month now, so I guess I'll let her try to hatch some babies
big_smile.png
Going to have Thanksgiving chickies... I'm still crochet beanies, got another order the other day!

Last edited:
Cute photos. We don't get trick or treaters here since we live so far out. I don't have photos yet of my two grandsons that live her in CA about 150 miles from here. I heard the baby 96months) went as a tiger and the older one (10) went as a rapper. Can't wait to see how they looked.

I'm working on my SS gifts. Have more things I want to make for friends and family. I made all the grandchildren hats but I kniited mine. I like your pattern for your beanies Jen. I made hats for my youngest grandson in blue with a pompom on it and one for his cousin in pink. At least I get to make girlie stuff that way as my grandchildren lean to boys and what girls there are are grown up.

Well, it's off to work for a few hours. The magazine is out so it will slow up a bit now so I have more time to do my gifts.
thumbsup.gif

Congrats Jenn on the Broady Buff and the hatchlings,,, we have 4 new Buffs we hatched out this spring that are now laying,, they are such nice chickens.
love.gif
I really like your beanies too I may have to give that a whirl.

Chix the kids looked great in Costume
clap.gif

Well not much going on around here, just made a cup of hot tea and checking in,,
Got an update this morning on Cousin Randy's surgery, he came through well, they had to do more than they thought, so it was 3 hours longer. They placed a chemo wafer in his brain area also. HE has been talking abit as he wakes up.. So,, so far so good
fl.gif
just have to keep praying that all keeps on the up swing.
We have been waiting for a calm day to recover the greenhouse, as of now it is un covered.
Of course when we had the perfect weekend to do it was when DH was down with his back
th.gif
he.gif

That is just the way it has been going for the past couple of months. Just gota keep looking for the bright side.
roll.png

Well off to do a load of laundry and get supper.

tat tat for now
Karan
smile.png

love.gif
you Karan! Welcome back! Sorry you have had to go through so much. They say autumn is a time for many transitions. Hang in there!
hugs.gif
and hugs from a pudgy little baby too.
wink.png

No news. things just keep going on. I must get back to my chores while I feel like doing them and have time to do them!

love.gif
to all. (sorry to miss most of the news, I had only time to skim the new posts.)

This has been my latest obsession lol. Not a great picture and they aren't finished but wanted to show everyone what I have been up to lately.
19545_picture_1238.jpg

Sorry I have been MIA again for a couple of days we had some bad news again
sad.png
hit.gif
sad.png
hit.gif
sad.png

here is part of my email from Cousin Charlotte:

[ Dear Cuz:
I write this with great regrets but the oncologist was here this morning. He said that Randy has the worse kind of cancer there is GBM and that it is the most lethal kind. He said that the average person with this G4 GBM has a survival rate of 4-6 months and anything past that is very slim. He recommends NO treatment as this time until he shows signs of being strong enough to handle it. He said that treatment will NOT cure him and it could just make his condition worse. We will know if several weeks if he can handle it, that is if he isn't called home. The oncologist was very compassionate and was sorry to give us such sad news but he was honest and wanted us to make sure we understood that we let his family know that, especially his daughter. We haven't called Nikki yet so please hold off on the mass email until you have talked to us personally. I am going to see if we can get a phone card from the hospital to call Rob and Tina, plus Nikki and Randy's sisters. It is going to be a VERY long day. ]

This just isn't fair,, Randy and Charlotte met a couple of years ago and became engaged last fall. And now , well she has been a widow for 11 years. Just so much heartache for her.
hit.gif
hit.gif

So the way it stands If possible I may be kind of checking in and out once in a while, just have to see how things go.

We were able to get our greenhouse covered, Thursday we had some wonderful help with 4 friends, that was layer 1. Then Vic and I worked all day yesterday and got layer 2 on, he also got the blower and deflector on to.
smile.png
We were both so very happy and relieved.
th.gif

I will hopefully check in with you all later.

Karan
sad.png

Jen I can't remember, did you ever figure out your egg allergy? Was just thinking about that today and realized I must have missed your post or it stopped being a problem for ya. Just wondering...

Back
Top Bottom