Crochet "Chat"

Happy Halloween Everyone!

12753_img_0647.jpg

What a cute picture......Happy Halloween to everyone. We live so far out that we don't get trick or treaters and the grandchildren live so far away so it hardly seems like Halloween. I am getting out the fall decorations for the house. We had a very bad wind storm and there is dust everywhere. It always seems to seep in under the windows and doors no matter what we do so that has to be cleaned first.

Quote:
now okie!!! lol

tongue.png

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I will say though, that my gift to my ss pal will be simple....I do hope that they take into account everything going on here
smile.png
It will be made with thought put into it and love
love.gif

Hello
frow.gif
I may have to re-introduce myself.......

I have been gone awhile...

hide.gif

I am so sorry for being gone soo long and possibly having disappointed so many of you.
It has been a very bad last couple of months, It was not my intentions to stay away. I guess I have been a bit embarrassed and that maybe why I haven't been on BYC the last couple of weeks. As you can see my computer is back up and running. Hubby got it going just before his back injury. Vic injured his back lifting a patient, so he has been down for a couple of weeks now. He has been some better this weekend ,he went to the Dr yesterday. and was released to do light work.
roll.png
Like he knows what that means
There has been many folks in my family ill, my middle sister has been dealing with a very painful skin rash covering 60% of her body. And I have a cousin with another tumor (this one is his second) he is scheduled for brain surgery today.
And In the Middle of all this my boss of 11years, the Sheriff of our county past away. Donnie was more than my Boss, he was a friend, almost like a Big Brother to me. And as the secretary, there are so many many items I have to attend to.
It has just been a very difficult time and I am sorry that I had not been checking in..
caf.gif

I really did not mean to be MIA
hu.gif
I missed you all,
sad.png
And I owe you all the biggest apology
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Do you mind if I come back to the chat???

Rocket Maggie is a very beautiful baby, soo adorable are the 2 sisters in the pumpkin patch.
love.gif

smile.png
Karan

Karen of course we want you to come back!! This thread has not been the same without you!
hugs.gif
This thread moves alot slower lately. I think so many people are busy and like you, have so many other things going on they don't have alot of time for the internet right now. So glad to see you back and that you are ok.
love.gif

Hi Karen....I've not been here very long but everyone is so friendly so I know you're welcome. Sorry about all your troubles. They tend to come that way at times. If there is one there will be a dozen. What are friends for? Friends help so don't forget us as we're here for each other.
love.gif

aw thanks Gang
hugs.gif
It will be good to get back to chatting with my friends.
caf.gif
duc.gif

I have lots of items to clear up at the office so I may not log back in until this evening.

I hope everyone has a Wonderful Day.
frow.gif

Karan
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom