Crochet "Chat"

Morning

We still havent figured out what are plans are going to be... either stay home and ? or go to a cousin's New Years Eve party... guess we'd better make up our minds real fast, lol

Have a safe and Happy New Years Everyone...

AHHH! I may have over done myself. The baby will be here end of march and i have lots to do. Im working on a nursing shawl, 2 knitted scarfs, the hubby's afghan that's just huge, a quilted matching pillow, a baby blanket that once she out grows im turning into a wall hanging. All i do is crochet or knitt. Really want to get these done. Im going to make a blanket and pillow for everyone in our family. Starting with the great-grandmas. So need to keep going. I try and make time everyday for the projects. Ill post pics as i get them done. The doctor said no painting so these are keeping me busy instead.

Wow! You're all busy with projects. I have some going, also. I'm working on a baby afghan for a friend. DH liked his knitted vest so much he wants another. I have to order yarn online or go over the mountains to Michael's or JoAnne's for that. I have a quilt top I need to finish and my mind is working on another. Wish I had fire to sit in front of but don't so have to make do covering up with an afghan. I can watch a movie though.
I wish all of you a Happy and Properous New Year!
thumbsup.gif

We have a neighborhood pot luck for New Years Eve to go to but won't stay to see the New Year in. I'm taking scalloped corn and deviled eggs, from my chickens of course. Gosh! another year gone and by the end of Jan. I'll be 70. Some might say I'm an old lady but I don't feel it. It's just a number.....lol Happy New Year everyone:yiipchick

well I got a pm from Amy she didn't get my pkg because she moved.
I tracked the pkg and it was delivered so whoever was living there now has it.
Which is really a shame because it was an oil painting and a bunch of crocheting stuff, oh well , I didn't get anything either so I guess it worked out.

Guess everyone is coming up for air now the holidays are over. I've missed reading about what is going on. It's a shame that people can't follow through with something they signed up to do. Lack of responsibility? Could be. If for some reason someone couldn'follow through there was pleny of time to get their name off the list. I got a SSS and all I can say is it should mean Super Sweet Santa. If we do it again some of us could be on a special list to make sure everyone got something. I wouldn't have minded being a SSS. Well, now things will get back to normal, if there is such a thing nowadays. My chickens are doing well in this cold weather and my finches have hatched more babies. I can't wait for spring and hope some of my chickens go broody. Does anyone have a problem like I'm having with letters missing from words I type in the post? I have to go back now and then and add letters or spaces. I thought at first it was me, you know, old age? lol! Gotta go start dinner. Let's hope we all have a happy and healthy new year.......
thumbsup.gif

Happy New Year!!!!
yippiechickie.gif
I hope everyone is staying warm.
fl.gif
It's about 12 degrees here on Smitty's Farm and dropping. Took my toes forever to thaw out after scooping frozen poop off the dropping board tonight.

I'm finally finding some time to crochet. Last night I finished edging a toddler blanket I started for one of my nephews last yr, but still need to cross stitch sailboats on it.
sickbyc.gif
Tedious, so I decided to bounce to crocheting granny squares w/ my new tie dyed looking multi yarn. I'm not sure what I'll crochet tonight. Trying to talk hubby into making a fire in the fire place.

Happy Birthday Baustin!!!! I hope you had a fabulous one.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. Have a great night!

Back
Top Bottom