Crochet "Chat"

frow.gif
Smitty's Farm... I havent stopped in on this thread in awhile either. Busy on Our Little Farm with all the animals. I try to crochet here & there, got babyghans to make & get done.

I haven't been on in a while either. I haven't crocheted since before Christmas as quilting and gardening have kept me busy. Will get back to it as soon as I finish a wedding sampler I'm doing in cross stitch for my granddaughters wedding in October. I'm almost finished though.

Hi guys! I've just started a blanket for my part of crochet. I was feeling kind of lazy and didnt feel like reading all 300+ pages XDD So what are your guys' projects?

Woo! I kinda forgot about this board XD But I got a notification that it was posted on, and I remembered lol Hi again!

OH GRRR! I've started this really cute "shell" baby afghan twice now...Keep getting a wonky corner. I think I'll try again and modify the edge on the starting row. Has anybody ever had a problem similar to this?

So much work.....ripped out!
barnie.gif

I love to crochet, but I sure am NO expert!

Sharon

Last edited:
if I remember correctly and its been a long time since I've done the shell pattern but It used to end with 3 dbl crochet's every other row so it would be like half a shell

Back
Top Bottom