Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Thank you everyone!

baustin your lovely blocks arrived safe & sound yesterday. I love the way labeled yours. It gives them such a personal touch. YES, everyone I did open the box and take a peek, but put them all back in their box.
hide.gif
I couldn't help myself.
lau.gif
gig.gif
You ladies are in for a real treat when you receive them. They are so gorgeous!!!

Sunny~ Don't be sad b/c you know after the deadline the swap really isn't totally over b/c we will all come here and post what we are making with our swaps and we'll chat on the crochet chat thread as well.
smile.png

Glad they arrived saf and sound. I enjoyed making them. No one needs to be sad as we all keep in touch. Can't wait to see what everyone else has done. We leave Monday for NC and won't be back until the 25th. I'm going to my granddaughters wedding.

I've enjoyed this thread, too, although I joined too late to participate in the swap. I hope someone starts another after the holidays. I'm not in a position to.

Quote:
So glad you found the crocheters corner.
smile.png
I'm sure we will be hanging out here for a while and definitely on the crochet chat thread as well. Pretty sure, almost 99.9% someone will host one after the holidays.

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
WOW!!!! You go girl!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
Can't wait to see them.
pop.gif

As soon as I hunt down my camera
hmm.png
I will take a picture!​

Back
Top Bottom