Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Yea, me too. I don't know why I hate weaving the ends in so much but I do, so I try to crochet all the loose ends in as I go (which means sometimes I have to weave them in to a point where they can be worked into the next step) then all I have left at the end is the last tail. Seriously, it's not a big deal, why do I dislike this part so much?
idunno.gif

I know, I know!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
I hate to weave those darn ends in as well.
rant.gif
I've gotten better at weaving some of them as I go, but some, like the very end... tie off ones can't be helped.
tongue.png
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that hates doing them.
lol.png

Here are my squares for the fall swap. My 1st set of 16 is all the same pattern, but played around w/ diff color combos. There are multiples of the same color combo in the top row. The ones to the right will most likely be included in my 2nd set.

3724_cimg1458.jpg

Here's the 4 color combos I like the best!

3724_cimg1460.jpg

Smitty's Farm :

Here are my squares for the fall swap. My 1st set of 16 is all the same pattern, but played around w/ diff color combos. There are multiples of the same color combo in the top row. The ones to the right will most likely be included in my 2nd set.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/3724_cimg1458.jpg

Here's the 4 color combos I like the best!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/3724_cimg1460.jpg

Cute! Love that variegated yarn!
smile.png
The fall leaves are a nice touch!
cool.png

Am I the only one not finished? I have 2 more of the simple ones to finish and the first set just needs trim on half of them.
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Cute! Love that variegated yarn!
smile.png

Am I the only one not finished? I have 2 more of the simple ones to finish and the first set just needs trim on half of them.
hmm.png

Thanks!!! I'm not finished.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
I thought I was the only one not finished!!!
lau.gif
Sounds like you are further along than me. I have my simple 2nd set to do and then the darn weaving of the tails.

Those are lovely blocks. I love the colors. I think we're all going to get some nice blocks from this swap. Way to go ladies!

Back
Top Bottom