January 2015 Beach Themed Afghan Square Donation

Hoping to get my box in the mail today or Monday. I procrastinated too long in weaving in the ends! I never realized how limited my PO's hours were. Might have to sneak out of work to hit the PO there.

@rancher hicks praying that things start improving soon

Is it too late to join? I'm a beginner but think I can do it.
smile.png
If not on this swap watch for another and join. If I'm there you're there. I take all beginner squares. I want you to practice, practice, practice.
big_smile.png
You can do this.

Hoping to get my box in the mail today or Monday. I procrastinated too long in weaving in the ends! I never realized how limited my PO's hours were. Might have to sneak out of work to hit the PO there.

@rancher hicks praying that things start improving soon

Well we've file our taxes. This will be the earliest ever. I confess to celebrating being so early by buying Whopper.

Is it too late to join? I'm a beginner but think I can do it. :)
Nope! Not too late! Just try to send them around Valentine's Day. We'd be happy to have another person to join!!!!! Welcome!

Sorry I have been MIA recently. Work has finally slowed down and 50-60 hr weeks look to be a thing of the past. :)

I planned on doing 4 squares, but my life kind of exploded the last couple of weeks, so I will probably just have the one to send in. Hopefully next time I will be able to do more! I'll get it sent ASAP.

Guess what!?!?! Christine's squares came! And they are beautiful!!!! I am so happy! I am just finishing up a few of mine, and then I will begin joining.

I forgot to post that I received another thing of squares! They looked great! Thank you! I am going to start joining this week as long as Boone else has a few stragglers to send! This blanket will look so great! I can't wait to take it! I am debating between the women's shelter or the NICU. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom