Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
Sounds great! Can't wait to see the finished product!
thumbsup.gif

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
OOoo la la!!!! I likey!!!! I book-marked the link! Very cool!!!! Did your squares arrive yet? I will worry until I that everyone's have arrived safe.
roll.png

Not today, but maybe tomorrow. We live in the boon docks, so things sometimes take a little longer. No worries yet.
smile.png

Quote:
OOoo la la!!!! I likey!!!! I book-marked the link! Very cool!!!! Did your squares arrive yet? I will worry until I that everyone's have arrived safe.
roll.png

Not today, but maybe tomorrow. We live in the boon docks, so things sometimes take a little longer. No worries yet.
smile.png

Oh my goodness!!!
sad.png
I sent them ALL priority mail. I will try not to worry! Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow. Ok, keep me posted.

They came! They came!
wee.gif

They are awesome. Won't they make a lovely afghan? WOW! All our minds together and we all came up with fantastic colors and designs.

Thank you so much for the stitch marker. That is soooo cute. How nice for your daughter to make it Kim.

Quote:
YAY!!!
clap.gif
So glad they finally arrived!!!
jumpy.gif
So glad you like the stitch marker. It was a last min decision to make them and we didn't know how.
lau.gif
I want to take a jewelry class now. I found a fabulous fine bead/fiber store that was dangerous for me to find.
lol.png

Just checking in to see if everyone finally received their squares. Please check in and let me know. I'm going w/ my Girl Scout troop for our annual Yule Log Camp Out on Friday night. I'm going to take some crochet projects to do on Fri night. The girls are excited b/c they've all been too busy to have a meeting and don't get to see each other like they use to due to work schedules, etc. They'll hang out in the commissary, eat snacks, pizza for dinner, play games and maybe do a craft. Sat we have to get the fire pit going and hide the younger troop's decorated yule log and place trail markers for the younger girls to find their log. They will help guide them to find the logs and after they find it they'll throw it in the fire to burn and roast hot dogs. No internet service at the camp, so thought I'd check in before taking off Fri night. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
smile.png

Hope you have a good time. My daughter did when she had her troup. I have news.....Can you hear the drums roll? I have a baby chick, hatched 10 minutes ago and I have another pip. I lost power last night due to this wind storm we're in and I had to pack the incubator with towels to keep it war. I put it in lockdown this morning saying a prayer when I did and found two had pipped as I was settling them in. These are two days early. Wow! I have 11 eggs but only two of the OEG bantams are doing anything. I lso have four silkie/marans and two eurcanas in there but don't hold much hope for the last two. I couldn't see anything when I candled.

Back
Top Bottom