Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
BUMMER!!!! Please keep me posted!!!
smile.png
I hope they arrive soon!!!! You are going to LOVE them!!!!

I think mine came today but have to wait until Monday to pick them up at the PO. They left me a not but the place was closed when I went down there this afternoon. I forgot they'd be closed Thurs. and Fri. and they're always closed Sat. It's going to be torture waiting until then but.....I'll enjoy them all the more when I do get them.

Hope all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving. I cooked for 9 people but it was fun to have freinds and family for dinner. I just went to bed early last night.

Hey everybody~
frow.gif

I hope everyone is having a great Sat!!!!

I had a great idea in how we can exchange the patterns we used for the fall swap. Or at least the REFERENCES they came from due to copyrights if it wasn't a "FREE" pattern. If you want to send your link to my inbox then I will copy & paste them and place them by your name in the participant's sign up list on the first page, post #1. There are so many beautiful patterns that all of you used. I don't know about all of you, but I want to make more squares, so when I finally connect them I will have a nice big cozy blanket. How does that sound?

I've never connected any of my granny squares I've made for any swaps in the past so I'm sure I'm going to need some guidance from you ladies. I'm not sure yet, but I think I will edge them will all the same color to bring unity and then connect them all with the same color. Not sure yet.

Any more squares trickle in the mail today for those of you that receive mail on Sat? I know a lot of towns have dropped Sat delivery mail. Keep me posted!
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
This is what I planned to do too. Can't wait to get mine!
tongue.png

Kim that is a great idea! I already posted where I got both my patterns from.
smile.png

Last edited:
I've always edged the squares with the same color and crocheted them together with that color, too. It really brings things together. On the other hand, I don't know many square patterns and could do it another way sometime as I learn.

Thank you ladies for your input.
love.gif
I love our crochet corner. I thought that would make sense to tie in all our patterns.

Thank you Sunny, Jen, & Lealonna so much for your pattern reference link. Everyone can find them posted on page 1~ post one of the fall swap. Sunny & Jen used the same book for the swap. I know Betty owns the same book....popular book. I have the same book and haven't had time to try a single pattern out of it yet.

I got mine!!! The mail just came late today cause when I checked earlier they weren't there. They are all so lovely!!! I just love all the gorgeous colors and patterns. You are all correct though! I will need a lot more squares to make something out of them. That will have to wait until after the holidays too. Anyway, I love them! Thank you everyone!

Kim I love the little chicken stitch marker! It is sooo adorable and that was very thoughtful of you!!!
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom