CT Peeps Get-Together DERBY CT Oct. 1 11am-4pm

OK.. I'm back in town and my daughters' birthday party is over.. so now to concentrate on the CT Peeps!!

If there is anyone who still needs directions that I have not responded to, please email or PM me again!!!

We've had a few more RSVPs over the weekend, so it looks like we may have upwards to 40+ peeps coming by for all - or part- of the get-together. I have a couple of folks from Derby who are stopping by just to look to buy chickens, so if you've got birds for sale.. BRING'EM!

Jimmythechicken - thank you for volunteering to bring some burgers. As I said, I will have some hot dogs to share as well. If anyone else want to bring more of either, just to make sure we have enough, that would be great (maybe veggie burgers?) OR - if you want to bring something for the grill just for your own family, that is fine, too. I will have plenty of buns and condiments, plates, napkins, cups, cutlery and beans. Bring side dishes, chips, deserts, whatever.

From 11-noon we will gather and people can look at birds for sale and negotiate with the sellers. We will eat from noon until the food is gone.
Around 2pm we will have some games and the Chicken Derby!!

Looks like it should be a sunny day! Can't wait to meet you all then.

tina

(cross-posting on the CT thread)

Luke13:34 :

OK.. I'm back in town and my daughters' birthday party is over.. so now to concentrate on the CT Peeps!!

If there is anyone who still needs directions that I have not responded to, please email or PM me again!!!

We've had a few more RSVPs over the weekend, so it looks like we may have upwards to 40+ peeps coming by for all - or part- of the get-together. I have a couple of folks from Derby who are stopping by just to look to buy chickens, so if you've got birds for sale.. BRING'EM!

Jimmythechicken - thank you for volunteering to bring some burgers. As I said, I will have some hot dogs to share as well. If anyone else want to bring more of either, just to make sure we have enough, that would be great (maybe veggie burgers?) OR - if you want to bring something for the grill just for your own family, that is fine, too. I will have plenty of buns and condiments, plates, napkins, cups, cutlery and beans. Bring side dishes, chips, deserts, whatever.

From 11-noon we will gather and people can look at birds for sale and negotiate with the sellers. We will eat from noon until the food is gone.
Around 2pm we will have some games and the Chicken Derby!!

Looks like it should be a sunny day! Can't wait to meet you all then.

tina
we cant wait should be a fun day with some great food..
(cross-posting on the CT thread)​

frow.gif

If the weather cooperates I will bring what I can
smile.png

Luke13:34 :

Hey.. any of you green thumbs out there have some home-grown tomatoes you could bring that we could slice up for burgers?​

I'm pretty sure the corn field will have plenty on Friday for me to pick. I figure if I can get 40-50 ears that should do it
smile.png

As KimberlyJ said whatever we don't eat the chickens can
wink.png

I will see if my heirloom Tom's are still in good standing on Friday and let you all know. I have brandywine, pinapple, and purple cherokee's!!
droolin.gif
just love my heirlooms (wish they could be grown all year long)

The title of the thread caught my attention, I can't come to the gathering as I live in Oklahoma, but I am originally from the Derby / Shelton area and wanted to say
frow.gif
. I have not lived there since gradeschool age.

Back
Top Bottom