CT Peeps Get-Together DERBY CT Oct. 1 11am-4pm

heres a few pics debbie's birds she is donating a dozen hatching eggs an this is so people can see the parent stock.
59947_post_for_sale_004.jpg

59947_post_for_sale_019.jpg

59947_post_for_sale_005.jpg

59947_post_for_sale_006.jpg

59947_post_for_sale_007.jpg

59947_post_for_sale_010.jpg

59947_post_for_sale_020.jpg

59947_post_for_sale_023.jpg

because i dont have a clue where derby is... and i dont think my mom would drive me there....
hmm.png
oh well...

Last edited:
and im sleeping out on the ct river and doing a catfish tourniment that weekend.... i cant wait for spring to build an incubator and hatch eggs

I got that at Agway before the chicks hatched- I went to see what products they had and wanted to ask them a couple questions about chick grit that I read about on the forum- people suggested using it if we give the chicks treats as they get older in the brooder. And it seems like people have regular grit available in the pen when the hens are outside. I guess I will just be asking everyone a lot of questions at the get together on Saturday!
smile.png
I will be shopping elsewhere. I am glad others have had good experiences there.
jumpy.gif
Having fun watching the chicks, love how they look up at me when I come and talk to them. Some are eating the chick food out of my hand-some are braver than others!

Well with all the rain we've been having I shouldn't be surprised that the forecast shows rain for Saturday also... but I was hoping it would be a dry day.
fl.gif

Tina are we on rain or shine? You might need an awfully large garage if it pours tomorrow afternoon!
rant.gif

Hi,

Ny name is Michelle, and I am very excited to attend with three chicken-keeping ladies. Can someone please tell me a general description of what this event actually is? I'm a bit confused. Is this a get-together at a private household, or is the event like a public fair? We will be sure to bring pasta with home-grown, organic veggies, tables, and chairs!

We'll bring a happy hen or two. What are the rules concerning bringing our chicken friends?

Also, if anyone wants to adopt the most precious little cockerels we have a bunch to give away for free! We'll bring them, only if someone shows interest because we live an hour away. Can I post pics of these chickens here on this thread?

Thank you for organizing!

--Michelle K

im interested in what this meeting is ? and how far from brooklyn? will there be chickens there being shown?

Back
Top Bottom