Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Morning all made another pot are we able to keep this free of teenagers now
the bi**h is back .. How is everyone we will be having fresh crab tonight so will be tri tip steak and crab for dinner ... need to talk to to a mod @007Sean find out if we can do this as members only ? can only join is asked in ?

Fresh crab?
crabs.JPG

Coq Au Vin, for example, is Cockerel in Wine Sauce. It's excellent. I have made a Cockerel in Reisling Sauce before, which is a little different, since Coq Au Vin uses red wine, and I like it even better!
Ah, that's the one I was thinking of. But then I thought it was the duck liver one...It does look and sound very good!

the bi**h is back .. How is everyone we will be having fresh crab tonight so will be tri tip steak and crab for dinner ... need to talk to to a mod @007Sean find out if we can do this as members only ? can only join is asked in ?

smiley_emoticons_confused2.gif
Did I miss something? I may look like a young whipper snapper but I'm not a teenager. lol
old.gif
:old

Good morning folks. I cleaned and polished the industrial sized coffee urn and brewed another monster pot. Enjoy!
I'm off to work today. It's quite warm this morning at 38F and will be pushing 50! :eek:
Nice weather! Have a great day, DL and thanks for the coffee! And thanks to IM, as well!

5°F this morning and windy. It sounds like winter is finally coming in this week with around 6" of snow.

And a good morning to everyone! :frow

I'm sorry, but you don't fit tgat category in my opinion Penny. You are a sweetheart. I know, unless someone annoys you! Still...

Back
Top Bottom