Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Pecans are a good substitute for walnuts
I know. I just like them better. The recipe is an old one and actually just calls for 2 cups nuts. Grandma made these during the depression when they were very poor, so the ingredients are very basic. I can't know for sure if she came up with the recipe, but it was published in a recipe book from that era under her name. So I give her the credit for them. :D

I know. I just like them better. The recipe is an old one and actually just calls for 2 cups nuts. Grandma made these during the depression when they were very poor, so the ingredients are very basic. I can't know for sure if she came up with the recipe, but it was published in a recipe book from that era under her name. So I give her the credit for them. :D
A lot of the old family recipes are so good! I have one from the 1940s for Prune Cake that I still make regularly.

god why does every one think im a woman:he:he:he

There's really no way for us to know. CluckNDoodle doesn't necessarily sound like a girl, but I am. I got clever and put my real name in the signature recently though, lol. You can probably find multiple ways to use your avatar to your advantage as well. :)

There's really no way for us to know. CluckNDoodle doesn't necessarily sound like a girl, but I am. I got clever and put my real name in the signature recently though, lol. You can probably find multiple ways to use your avatar to your advantage as well. :)

For some reason that old Saturday Night Live skit about "Pat" just flashed through my head. :gig

Back
Top Bottom