Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

I've been drinking water too, but now I'm ready for a nap.
I usually drink water all day, and I am now, but I'm operating on 5 1/2 hrs sleep and I'd really like a nap. But, I have to get up in a minute and go clean coops.

I was out early today and changed out the frozen water. Then I had a lunch to go to. And now, I just want to crash. :th

I usually drink water all day, and I am now, but I'm operating on 5 1/2 hrs sleep and I'd really like a nap. But, I have to get up in a minute and go clean coops.

I was out early today and changed out the frozen water. Then I had a lunch to go to. And now, I just want to crash. :th
I don't have coops to clean or even dinner to make tonight, everything is done. I do have a chicken to brine though. I've been up since about 1 AM and have no idea how I'm even still awake right now.

I don't have coops to clean or even dinner to make tonight, everything is done. I do have a chicken to brine though. I've been up since about 1 AM and have no idea how I'm even still awake right now.
Well, I'm not making dinner. Asked DH to bring it home. There is a Panera on the way or he can pick up a rotisserie chicken. I'm just not up to it.

I might actually have that cup of coffee for real. I should stick with the virtual one so I can go to sleep tonight, but unfortunately I want to sleep right now, and at 9pm I'll be wide awake. :rolleyes: :gig

Well, I'm not making dinner. Asked DH to bring it home. There is a Panera on the way or he can pick up a rotisserie chicken. I'm just not up to it.

I might actually have that cup of coffee for real. I should stick with the virtual one so I can go to sleep tonight, but unfortunately I want to sleep right now, and at 9pm I'll be wide awake. :rolleyes: :gig
I know of what you speak unfortunately. Ain't getting old fun? Uh, wait, how old are you?

Back
Top Bottom