Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning Meg!

Yes, the experiment is going great! Still not sure about the cracked egg but otherwise I think I'm going to be setting a lot more "less desirable" hatching eggs from now on! Heck, I may keep trying different methods for cracked eggs until I have higher rates of success as well. :)
Definitely interesting! Ones you wouldn't think would hatch or thrive are. Very cool :highfive:

Hi Meg, how are you doing?

I'm fine, thanks for asking. Are you expecting more snow up there? DH sent me a picture on his phone this morning showing me the falling snow in Casper. We have a 50% chance for some down here. :tongue
I'm doing alright, thanks! We are supposed to get 6-12" between tomorrow and Saturday. You know how that goes, though :p It did snow a couple inches last night and was 17° this morning. Boo hiss.

I hope you don't get too much! How has it been lately?

I'm doing alright, thanks! We are supposed to get 6-12" between tomorrow and Saturday. You know how that goes, though :p It did snow a couple inches last night and was 17° this morning. Boo hiss.

I hope you don't get too much! How has it been lately?

We've been in the 40's the past few days (nice!). I hope the forecasters are wrong about the 6-12"...enough is enough.

Good morning Meg!

Yes, the experiment is going great! Still not sure about the cracked egg but otherwise I think I'm going to be setting a lot more "less desirable" hatching eggs from now on! Heck, I may keep trying different methods for cracked eggs until I have higher rates of success as well. :)
Duct tape works on everything! Just cut a skinny piece of it.

Howdy, Valerie! I'm doing pretty good. Farm is good. Got two new bulls yesterday and semen testing tomorrow. Supposed to be cooold, so I'll be glad to have to work :p How are you doing?
I've always thought I'd love Montana, but all that snow? I don't know about that. It's good to see you!

Doing fine here. Trying to decide what to do with Mad Hatter. He is so protective of his girls that he challenges me every day, and spending quality time with a cockerel before breakfast, just so I can give treats to chickens is getting old quick. I'm actually considering putting him in a run by himself for a while. Pippi, the other cockerel, is as sweet as he can be, and I suppose a smarter person would just rehome Mad and keep Pippi, but I am hoping to save Mad. I think someone else would have put him in a soup pot long before this point. I'm pretty committed to give him a forever home. Will he have to be alone for that time? That's up to him. He is 7 months old, so I hope the next 5 months mellows him out a bit.

I use a bit of candle wax or clear hard as nails polish for a cracked one
started a dry hatch yesterday for the hatch along ...
Hey good morning my coops are clean anyone want a scrambled egg sandwich ?
add some sharp cheese ... BF asked for meatloaf tonight

Hi Penny, good luck with your hatch!

Back
Top Bottom