Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning all. So I finished up my hatch yesterday and ended up with 7 roosters and 2 pullets. These are Bielefelder so they can be sexed at hatch. Gonna try again! I really want a few more pullets! Luckily I have a good place to rehome extra Roos and from what I’ve read they make a great table bird.
7783303D-74C6-4430-B96A-45B6621B9B33.jpeg

Good morning all. So I finished up my hatch yesterday and ended up with 7 roosters and 2 pullets. These are Bielefelder so they can be sexed at hatch. Gonna try again! I really want a few more pullets! Luckily I have a good place to rehome extra Roos and from what I’ve read they make a great table bird.View attachment 2246219

Cute chicks Chickie! Best of luck with getting more girls next time.

Good morning! Thanks for the coffee Debby! Just came in from letting the chickens out to the smell of your fresh coffee! :D

Would love to see pictures of those cute little chicks, Cap. That is if you can handle them when they are that small.

Cute chicks as always, Chickie. Sorry for the cockerel ratio. Why do we always get so many cockerels to pullets? I'm hoping my new little one is a pullet. I think there is another one hatched, but haven't moved Surly Girl to check yet today. If so, it hatched yesterday, and she will be getting up today because she was only brooding on two eggs.

Have 3 cups...after all, it is delisherous (is that right?)! ☕ ☕ ☕
Delisherous is the word! I had one big cup and now a small cup so I think that counts as 3 🤔

Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned, but if I'm expected to be prompt to work I sort of expect my boss to do the same.

Delisherous is the word! I had one big cup and now a small cup so I think that counts as 3 🤔

Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned, but if I'm expected to be prompt to work I sort of expect my boss to do the same.
But, you work from home...how do you know if your boss is on time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom