Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

What is pho?
Pho is a Vietnamese noodle soup. Really delicious. I'm actually going to make it this week for a small lunch on Monday for my grandson, his girlfriend and mom, who will be visiting form So Cal and AZ. It takes a couple days to make the broth because it's a very clear bone broth that is cooked for a long time.

My recipe is very similar to Pho and Baguette because I asked her for her secret. If you ever see a Pho restaurant, give it a try.

It has an unusual spice blend. I could just drink the broth. In fact, I did just that one day when I was preparing for a medical procedure and could only have liquids for 24 hours. I went to Pho and Baguette and ordered just the broth. Yum. Didn't feel deprived at all.

Pho is a Vietnamese noodle soup. Really delicious. I'm actually going to make it this week for a small lunch on Monday for my grandson, his girlfriend and mom, who will be visiting form So Cal and AZ. It takes a couple days to make the broth because it's a very clear bone broth that is cooked for a long time.

My recipe is very similar to Pho and Baguette because I asked her for her secret. If you ever see a Pho restaurant, give it a try.

It has an unusual spice blend. I could just drink the broth. In fact, I did just that one day when I was preparing for a medical procedure and could only have liquids for 24 hours. I went to Pho and Baguette and ordered just the broth. Yum. Didn't feel deprived at all.
I am sure that must be good for you. I do like making soups, and stews. Most everyone i serve them to enjoys them.

Would you share your recipe for PHO?

Back
Top Bottom