Curled toes...

I put bandaids on her feet. We will see if that straightens them up. Right now she is scared of her feet because of the bandaids. I only put them on the 2 worst toes. I will change them every week like Ive read. lets hope it retrains the muscles.

I will see if I can get that Super product. Its horribly limited here on what we can get. Even Fish Zole for canker is a banned substance. So much Canadian silliness!

Good luck with your baby. As I put my girls back in their roost in a little bit, I'm going to apply the small square band-aids as well. Keep us informed on how it's doing.

On the topic of curled toes, I brought home a five month old Blue Copper Splash Marans rooster yesterday. He has this issue. Though I'm quite sure he is way too big to fix now. I don't think you can see them real well in this photo but it really shows when I pick him up and inspect his feet.

I put bandaids on her feet. We will see if that straightens them up. Right now she is scared of her feet because of the bandaids. I only put them on the 2 worst toes. I will change them every week like Ive read. lets hope it retrains the muscles.

I will see if I can get that Super product. Its horribly limited here on what we can get. Even Fish Zole for canker is a banned substance. So much Canadian silliness!

If you are unable to order the vitamins, you will find that some BYCers use baby vitamins with no iron (poly vi sol) - also scrambled or boiled chopped eggs and yogurt are good sources of riboflavin. Very important to treat ASAP or it becomes permanent, if it is riboflavin deficiency:
http://www.merckmanuals.com/vet/pou..._poultry/vitamin_deficiencies_in_poultry.html

Back
Top Bottom