cuteness vs. cuteness

Which one is cuter?

• Total voters
Wow, you got me :rolleyes:

Preeetty sure that the really poor quality hatchery grade Silkies aren't the ones people first think of when talking about the breed, much less their cuteness. "Cute" ain't exactly the first word that comes to mind looking at them. :p

(And before anyone gets upset at me, this is what my Silkies look like, too, because I like my birds to have faces and I prefer them that way. Just... they aren't "cute" birds like bearded and fully crested Silkies are. ;) )

Psh, that's no face, that's an eye peeking out of what appears to be a buff-colored mop. 🤣
Large Fowl, silkies, & Broiler Silkies. Largefowl are supposed to be beardless.

I love silkies so much!! They are my absolute favorite. Those silkies are so pretty!
Thanks, that's Mother, & Daughter.

They're also LF Silkies, but are bearded. I don't mind the beard, but it's something LF Silkies aren't supposed to have.

I won't vote since you only get one vote and I think Cochin and D'Uccle would tie for 1st.
Silkie is real close behind.
Don't care for Seramas and there's nothing cute about Polish.
Escuuuuse me.... What?! Lookie at the cutie
Screenshot_20210827-134237~2.png
IMG-20210608-WA0018.jpg

So so cute and beautiful!! I am probably going to be ordering from mypetchicken.com this final time (maybe nov).. so I'll only have their polish options to choose from, which do change from time to time! I need a bantam cochin (maybe mottled), a mille fleur D'uccle, a large polish (color??), and then ill get some ee silkies.

I'll be over my chicken limit at that point, but since the D'uccles are my velcro chickens, they can fly onto my head and i can run inside the house with them, if anyone comes to count!!

Back
Top Bottom