Cutsomer claims i sold rotten eggs.

I agree the eggs are an indication that something is wrong with one of the girls. You can try different colors of lipstick on their vents to determine who is laying the bad eggs and get her some treatment.
Genius!
I can finally clean out the shoebox full of ugly lipcolor underneath my sink.
Thank you thank you thank you.

By the way, you may reserve the right to refuse to serve a customer for any reason. Your story sounds like a good reason.

Be aware that colourful lipstick may entice the others to explore the unusual sight and peck on the 'lipsticked' vent.
It may also, if it’s a color you’re known to wear, make your neighbors wonder what exactly is up between you and your hens. I would NOT want to explain that to the investigating officer…

I was taught to always crack all eggs into a separate bowl.

:idunno I don't understand this. I know my fresh eggs have much darker, firmer yolks and thicker egg whites than the eggs sold at WalMart. Would that make fresh backyard eggs float more than eggs from WalMart?
I was taught to always crack all eggs into a separate bowl.

:idunno I don't understand this. I know my fresh eggs have much darker, firmer yolks and thicker egg whites than the eggs sold at WalMart. Would that make fresh backyard eggs float more than eggs from WalMart?
That’s a good question..
Only thing I can think of is the big egg farms process the eggs quickly and have them washed , sanitized ,and refrigerated . Whereas farm fresh eggs are , usually , not washed right away and are kept at room temperatures, at least our eggs are, for a couple days.
Not sure how, or if, that will effect the air pocket .
Now I’ve got to research more on this.🤔

Back
Top Bottom