Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

So my buff is hatching today. So far we have six ducklings

It's 40C here so she is quite happily not sitting on them at all times we have water close for her and the ducklings once they find their legs

There's a couple of lavender grey and yellows in this batch plus one that looks like it will be mallard. She still has more eggs so might be more to come

LOOK AT THE FUZZEH BEBBEHS!!!
love.gif
Hehe congrats mom! She's got beautiful coloring, and it looks like she passed it on to most of those lil' fuzzbutts. And then there's that little dark one.

0.jpg

Hehe seriously though, I love that lil' black sheep! I wonder what he'll look like when he's all grown up?

LOOK AT THE FUZZEH BEBBEHS!!! :love Hehe congrats mom! She's got beautiful coloring, and it looks like she passed it on to most of those lil' fuzzbutts. And then there's that little dark one. Hehe seriously though, I love that lil' black sheep! I wonder what he'll look like when he's all grown up?
She's got maybe five colors happening in her nest now. Bright yellow, pale yellow, yellow with grey, yellow with tan and yellow with black. She is up to eight with another one hatching now. I'll post more photos after sunrise I don't want to disturb the little family with the flash.

Back
Top Bottom