Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Do you all think these are call ducks? I just got them last night. They are scared to death, but I tried to put my hand there for size reference. The one has that adorable beak like a call, but the other one has a longer beak. They are fully feathered and quacking so I imagine they won't get much bigger.
they do look like small mallards. They may grow more than you think. Could you weigh them?

could be, also could be blue or silver. Have to wait that one out and see
wink.png
I have blue bibbed out of the same hatching. This duckling in person looks lavender the same way the blue babies look blue/grey. That's why I thought she might be lavender. I've got silvers too (although not bibbed I didn't know they even came in bibbed) and she's not that color...I'll take a picture in the sunlight tomorrow so you can all get a more true look at her color. The light here is really warm which tends to add yellow.

Do you all think these are call ducks? I just got them last night. They are scared to death, but I tried to put my hand there for size reference. The one has that adorable beak like a call, but the other one has a longer beak. They are fully feathered and quacking so I imagine they won't get much bigger.
Are you in Australia?

This is duckey.what type is she because sometimes she acts like a chicken and some days she acts like a chihuahua lol.
1f601.png

Last edited:
Hi guys! It's been ages since I posted here, but I have some great news. I got my babies back!!

Wobbles and Bean are readjusting nicely back to indoor life. The entire time we were apart, I didn't feel complete. :/

Hi guys! It's been ages since I posted here, but I have some great news. I got my babies back!!

Wobbles and Bean are readjusting nicely back to indoor life. The entire time we were apart, I didn't feel complete. :/

AMYKINS, WOBBLES AND BEAN!!!!!!!!
:celebrate :hugs :love
:weee

So glad you got them back, hon! Have thought about you often!
:hugs :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom