Dandelions

Ive had "chooks" for 18 yrs and im so neurotic, that i still look up stuff for hours lol
D.gif

maybe its more that were fascinated rather than neurotic? I love learning new stuff, like I just learned form you about the maggots

maybe its more that were fascinated rather than neurotic? I love learning new stuff, like I just learned form you about the maggots

Yeah i like that explanation better haha ....fascinated! And i must say i was skeptical about the maggots but it really did work, i didn't want to try emptying her crop myself as there are risks involved with that so thought i would give it a go. That will be a definite weekly treat now even just as a preventative measure with added protein and fun for my hens:D win win!

Great idea, HOPEFULLY i wont havr to try it, besides just as treat, and about the clovers, my hens wonteat it if theyre free ranging but if I pick it an throw it in the run they go wild!!!, they get jelous when they see me pick it for my flemish giant lol

Interesting. My girl love bananas, grapes, tomatoes , yogurt, watermelon, spinach, corn on the cob, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, but won't touch carrots, green peppers or nut grass.

Back
Top Bottom