Dark Eggs Hatchery

countryfiedgirl45

In the Brooder
11 Years
Nov 17, 2008
Rome, GA
Is Anyone Having Trouble Getting Them To Finally Answer An Email? Is Anyone Having Trouble Getting Money Refunded? I Thought They Hatched & Raised All Of Their Own Chickens- I Have Come To Find Out They Don't-evidently A Breeder Skipped Out On Them & In Return They Will Skip Out On You- Even Though You Were Under The Impression You Were Ordering From Darkeggs.com, Not "their Breeder" Apparently You Have To Wait On Them To Be Refunded Before You Get Refunded- Guess This Is Lesson Learned To Do Your Research Before You Order.
sad.png

The people who ordered the chicks & canceled have to wait until I get refunded from the hatchery before I can refund the money back to anyone. I place the order & pay for it. When someone cancels the order that is already paid for I have to wait to get the money back. Also, I'm NOT skipping out on ANYONE!!! On the web site it states that I'm a Drop Ship. This is my first season with the business & I got a little behind. I only bought the business a few months ago & didn't know what to expect. I am hoping that next year I won't have to rely on any hatcheries but have all the birds myself. Yes, I have gotten a little behind but I am in NO WAY trying to skip out on anyone. I also offered you 13 free chicks with your order for the inconveniences & I told you I would give you 10 free chicks on your next order if you decided to buy from us again.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Umm, aren't the images on that site stolen anyway? Their "Ameraucanas" shown are, I KNOW, from members here on BYC. . . I just saw an Auction for Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Am's, same photo, as on the site.
hmm.png

Quote:
That is the one I was looking at Darkeggs.com and was confused when Kiowacole showed up. It didn't match the one I was looking at. Darkeggs.com was out West Coast.

Last edited:
Yes, I bought the business from him a few months ago so this is my first season with it. The old owner lives in CA & I'm in SC. This is, so to speak, getting my foot in the door. Since the page was already built & out there I would not have to do that. Web pages are expensive to make. I had my chicken stock before I bought the business & I am adding on. I am getting new & better stock for my existing stock & adding new breeds as well. It's actually now dark & blue eggs. I'm hoping to have added blue/green & green (as well as black & gray) egg layer type ducks for next year. Like they say, one step at a time. If there is a problem with the order someone has placed I DO & WILL do everything in my power to make it up, including giving free chicks. I just got overwhelmed with the DarkEggs.com & my own flocks, working, my home & I do it all myself. Next year I'm going to hire someone to take care of the computer stuff while I take care of the physical stuff. I'm pretty good at multi tasking but I need to be an octopus to do all this lol. But I do my best & things are getting better now that I have a grip on it.
Thanks,
Suzi

Back
Top Bottom