Dark Eggs Hatchery

I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure this is a closed business with an absentee owner. No response to any inquiries. She took a lot of money from a lot of people and is completely non-responsive to those who provided that money for chick orders. Pretty slick to take PayPal, inform the customer that their order will be filled many many weeks past the cut-off time for any recourse through PayPal, and just enjoy the extra money in the bank. Shameful. Sadly, the web site is still showing that birds will be available starting Spring 2012.

I had ordered Cuckoo Maran eggs from Suzi last April, same thing even back then. Paid for the eggs, but always some reason why they couldn't ship, then finally stoped getting any response from her. Live and learn. There are theifs in every type of business.

Wow, just stumbled onto this thread. Very interesting and shameful on her part. I tried getting on DarkEggs.com just to see her website but its not coming up anything. So is there nothing you can do to get your money back? -Legal wise?

Well, I may call American Express and see if I have any options. I guess I had better to stick to Ideal Poultry from now on. They are dependable, the birds are healthy, they have amazing variety, and they ship to Hawaii. Thanks for the input folks. BTW, shouldn't BYC shut down her posts about selling chicks? If she isn't a square deal, then she shouldn't still be advertising here. Just wondering.....

Well, I may call American Express and see if I have any options. I guess I had better to stick to Ideal Poultry from now on. They are dependable, the birds are healthy, they have amazing variety, and they ship to Hawaii. Thanks for the input folks. BTW, shouldn't BYC shut down her posts about selling chicks? If she isn't a square deal, then she shouldn't still be advertising here. Just wondering.....

Not sure if the mods can do anything if they still paid their ads on BYC. However legally I am not sure what protocols they have.

Still advertising on BYC?!?!?! That is outrageous!!!! Take my grandsons' money and still taking BYC members money, too?!?!
I note that the web site is now down. It was up last week, as I emailed using that address AGAIN, wishing her a happy new year and asking politely if she was going to fulfill 2011 orders or provide FULL refunds for 2011 orders prior to fulfilling 2012 orders. No response, as usual............but maybe that at least had the effect of getting that site down. Still has a banner ad running on one of the auction sites, think I'll go poke them with a stick. I'm weary of being nice and polite. Hopefully someone in charge here at BYC will take note of this thread and do something about advertising here..................

Back
Top Bottom