Day 1 blood on the battle field

Ragna

Songster
May 15, 2018
Orlando
Tuesday June 26th it was a calm day peaceful happy no one would have ever suspected an attack. Me and my comrade chicken nugget were doing our daily snuggles when I realized what was about to happen. During our quality time I noticed a yellow speck. Little did I know this yellow speck was about to was about to bring a rain of hell upon my war hens. One spec turned into two 2 specs turned into 40... The Bravery of my War hens was the most beautiful thing I've ever saw... They bravely took on an army of lice and desperately needed reinforcements. I grabbed my weapons and I charged into the battlefield I was able to flush the initial attack out but then the enemy surprise attacked. Lice from all angles and every feather every crevice swarm out but I wasn't going to let my girl go out like that. So I continued to spray and Kill Them All.... For real like 200 it was crazy... Dead lice everywhere... I have no idea how it go so out of control. I thought she was going to die when I was spraying her. I had to force her down to spray and she started shaking like crazy and real stiff falling over but I think she was just super cold since we did it in the AC her. feathers were cold lol it's an organic spray. She is laying on my lap in a towel... But I was terrified because I didn't know if she was scared... Cold or dying randomly

Tuesday June 26th it was a calm day peaceful happy no one would have ever suspected an attack. Me and my comrade chicken nugget were doing our daily snuggles when I realized what was about to happen. During our quality time I noticed a yellow speck. Little did I know this yellow speck was about to was about to bring a rain of hell upon my war hens. One spec turned into two 2 specs turned into 40... The Bravery of my War hens was the most beautiful thing I've ever saw... They bravely took on an army of lice and desperately needed reinforcements. I grabbed my weapons and I charged into the battlefield I was able to flush the initial attack out but then the enemy surprise attacked. Lice from all angles and every feather every crevice swarm out but I wasn't going to let my girl go out like that. So I continued to spray and Kill Them All.... For real like 200 it was crazy... Dead lice everywhere... I have no idea how it go so out of control. I thought she was going to die when I was spraying her. I had to force her down to spray and she started shaking like crazy and real stiff falling over but I think she was just super cold since we did it in the AC her. feathers were cold lol it's an organic spray. She is laying on my lap in a towel... But I was terrified because I didn't know if she was scared... Cold or dying randomly
:barnie:hugs

Back
Top Bottom