Day 16, I see air sack and black but no vains?

happyhens44

BroodyAddict
9 Years
Apr 25, 2010
Northern WI
uhhh Well I cadled really quick again because I was not positive on the Vains and this time I diddent see anything beside the air sack! I moves the egg side ways ( and I saw something in the middle moving why I rotated it) but no vains this time.

The light has a perfect air sack line were the air sack meets the dark, but for the life of me i couldent see vains.

Do you think its dead?
sad.png
uhhh on day 14 I saw vains

hit.gif
:

If the airsack is bright an most of the rest is dark then I assume they are good. Just smell them to be sure there not going bad. Remember the people on here talking about all the things that they see are using really bright lights an white eggs. Trust your nose more than anything.

Hard to say without actually seeing the egg, but by day 16 the chick is going to be taking up most of the egg other than the air cell.....but you should be able to still see veins.....not like earlier on, but they should still be visible.

This egg has a thicker shell I think because when the egg was on day 4 I couldent see through it with my stupid flashlight but when I took my other eggs I could see through it fine. So maybe I dont see vains because the shell is thick?
But I saw vains day 14, and the dark spots bigger now, so I think its still developing?
hu.gif

hit.gif

Quote:
What do you mean the "dark spot" is bigger? By now there shouldn't be any "dark spot"....there should be an almost full size chick in it.

I believe the chick is going to be the "dark spot".

Quote:
What do you mean the "dark spot" is bigger? By now there shouldn't be any "dark spot"....there should be an almost full size chick in it.

I believe the chick is going to be the "dark spot".

But it shouldn't look like a dark spot on day 16.

Back
Top Bottom