Day 16, I see air sack and black but no vains?

Quote:
Thats great, as it is only slight, and it has really picked up, leg shake gone, head twisting gone, just stumbling like a usual little chick after hatch, but once out the bator tomorrow I can observe better, cannot see prolapse at minute as it is running and falling round the bator (but typically not falling on its back)... Really hope this cream will work, I will go get some in the morning... Thankyou so much I will keep you updated on the little uns progress
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Thats great, as it is only slight, and it has really picked up, leg shake gone, head twisting gone, just stumbling like a usual little chick after hatch, but once out the bator tomorrow I can observe better, cannot see prolapse at minute as it is running and falling round the bator (but typically not falling on its back)... Really hope this cream will work, I will go get some in the morning... Thankyou so much I will keep you updated on the little uns progress
thumbsup.gif

If there's head twisting you need to get some Polyvisol. It needs to NOT have iron in it. I looked all over fpr some here, but it all had iron. Was driving by Babies R Us and thought, AH HA! That's were I found it. Give it 2 drops a couple of times a day.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

If there's head twisting you need to get some Polyvisol. It needs to NOT have iron in it. I looked all over fpr some here, but it all had iron. Was driving by Babies R Us and thought, AH HA! That's were I found it. Give it 2 drops a couple of times a day.

thumbsup.gif
Thats great I will look for some of that also... we have no babies R us around here... is there any alternative if I cannot find any?

ETA - This is multivitamin drops without iron??

Last edited:
Quote:

thumbsup.gif
Thats great I will look for some of that also... we have no babies R us around here... is there any alternative if I cannot find any?

ETA - This is multivitamin drops without iron??

Yes it is. Maybe a baby store of some kind. They kind where they also sell formulas and things. Drugs store or whatever but make sure no iron is added.

Back
Top Bottom