Day 18 moved to hatch mode. IBW begins now. Day 21 PIPS! Now hatch!

Go little Char-babies!
yippiechickie.gif

Man, they are taking their sweet time here. DH is being a snob. "Wow", he says, "2 out of all those eggs, I think this is a bad idea". I told him that they aren't done yet and there are still 5 with pips. I think they are going to be a little slow because of temps. I'm not worried, but I do wish they'd get on
with it.
wink.png

Edited to add: 3 of Charlottes eggs have pips now. One got bowled over by the chicks, so I can't really tell what that one is doing.

Last edited:
Ok, they aren't doing anything!! This is driving me crazy. There are like 6 pips in there and they aren't doing anything. It's not like they have anything better to do than come out and play. GEEE! I've got to go to bed, I'm pooped. You just watch, they'll all hatch while I'm sleeping
barnie.gif

Well, I went to bed and decided to sneak out and take a peek. I noticed before I went to bed that Little Belle#2 was zipping. I got there just in time to watch the final push to freedom. Now little Belle#1 and Mandy#1 where so excited they nearly crushed her. I'm trying to get a little box together to put Belle#1 and Mandy#1 in to get them out of the incubator. They are still a little to frail to go in with the 4 day old Stars.

However, I think Little Skye #1 is starting to get busy and making a little progress on the zip.
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom