Day 21 no pipping, movement, sounds HELP PLEASE!!

I saw 1 that looks like it’s moving and is possibly going to hatch tomorrow or the next day. However my other eggs look like they still need more time. I should have 4 that should hatch together. And 2 that are hatching tomorrow and the next day. I will let them go from here and check back in on all of them in about 3 days. By then I should know who will and won’t hatch.

I’m not sure how long an egg can take to hatch. I saw somewhere up to 36 days but I’ll still candle later just to make sure. Wish me luck!! Fingers crossed we get atleast one!! (I had at totally 27 but now it may just be down to the 6)

None have hatched yet but. I was able to get power and save some of the chicks but I’m just being patient with the ones that’s close to hatch. We will se how many do out of this batch

I do see some movement but others are too dark too see. I’m also new to all of this so I could just be missing something. I think some of the eggs got held back in the incubation process due to the lack of heat abs humidity. I candles one of my eggs laid the 15th of Aug and it’s moving looks about 18-19 day range maybe?? It’s still a just a little veiny.

I checked the eggs going on 26 days and 1 had a small air cell. Like it keeps decreasing in size. Idk if that’s good or not. 1 had a detached air cell but still slightly moving in there. I put a egg carton to hold them point end down slightly slanted instead of on the side because hoped to fix the air cell and don’t want to cause more. I checked a few that were supposed to hatch a day or two ago and one has no air cell and the other looks like it’s still developing a little. I’ve kept a good 65-75 humidity in there. I don’t hear any peeping and haven’t seen an external pip yet.

more information to add lol. Aug 16 egg was supposed to hatch yesterday. I haven’t candles it but I did pick up the egg for a very split second. Like very small. Because when I did I felt the baby moving. So I put it back down very gently. Today is day 22 and I expected to wake up to the sweet cheeps of a baby but I’m not sure it internally pipped. Or it’s not peeping if it did. I’ll possibly check tonight if I don’t feel any more movement.

Have two eggs ready to hatch today!

Two more tomorrow and one the next day. I’ll update for those!!

I hope you all enjoy the updates lol.

more information to add lol. Aug 16 egg was supposed to hatch yesterday. I haven’t candles it but I did pick up the egg for a very split second. Like very small. Because when I did I felt the baby moving. So I put it back down very gently. Today is day 22 and I expected to wake up to the sweet cheeps of a baby but I’m not sure it internally pipped. Or it’s not peeping if it did. I’ll possibly check tonight if I don’t feel any more movement.

Have two eggs ready to hatch today!

Two more tomorrow and one the next day. I’ll update for those!!

I hope you all enjoy the updates lol.
I did enjoy the updates hope more hatched. I’m on day 8 of my first hatch and now I’m reading what everyone else has done. Take care!

Back
Top Bottom