Hi all, I'm completely new to this. I did my research, bought some eggs and followed all the advice. Unfortunately, my eggs were shipped, 4 out of 5 had detached/saddled air sacs and one had a crack!! I'm down to two viable eggs, one has a detached/saddle air sac, the other is fine. The embryo/duckling in the saddled egg seems small compared to the other egg. The air sac is huge as well. I candled this evening, only slight movement from the normal egg, (duckling does seem to be filling it) and there is movement in the saddled egg. My worry is the hatch, for both of them!! How should I set the saddled egg at lockdown?? Does anyone have any advice on if and when to assist?? I'm desperate here, can you tell!? I've spent so long waiting for hatch day, talking to the eggs, I've already fallen in love with my babies, and would be heart broken if anything went wrong this close to the end!! Thanks in advance for any advice.