Day 29 no pip

Its either gone, but it could be a duck egg, did you get it from tracktor supply? If so may i see the egg

*Edit note* Sorry about that, i misread this being a chicken egg, but i do still know about turkey eggs so ill awnser with this awnser: Where did you get it? And may i see the egg. Its probably fine as turkey eggs usually hatch at day 28. So just be patient, but id like to see to know for sure!

Its either gone, but it could be a duck egg, did you get it from tracktor supply? If so may i see the egg

*Edit note* Sorry about that, i misread this being a chicken egg, but i do still know about turkey eggs so ill awnser with this awnser: Where did you get it? And may i see the egg. Its probably fine as turkey eggs usually hatch at day 28. So just be patient, but id like to see to know for sure!
It's ok i misread things a lot lol. Anyway yes it's definitely turkey eggs and i can't show you the hen takes two hands to wrassle and she won't let me get close enough to take a pic.
I didn't know bc they were supposed to hatch Saturday and didn't and there's no pip or anything :(

It's ok i misread things a lot lol. Anyway yes it's definitely turkey eggs and i can't show you the hen takes two hands to wrassle and she won't let me get close enough to take a pic.
I didn't know bc they were supposed to hatch Saturday and didn't and there's no pip or anything :(
Ah alright! It seems perfectly fine though, i dont own turkeys but i know people who do and have done some research, id be patient though. Some are late bloomers and some can take a few extra days, im not sure if this applies to turkey eggs as well as it does for chickens, but it seems just fine, if its 1 day or 2 later it should honestly be done soon, good luck on the turkeys! And ask if you have any more questions, ill do my very best to awnser.

Ah alright! It seems perfectly fine though, i dont own turkeys but i know people who do and have done some research, id be patient though. Some are late bloomers and some can take a few extra days, im not sure if this applies to turkey eggs as well as it does for chickens, but it seems just fine, if its 1 day or 2 later it should honestly be done soon, good luck on the turkeys! And ask if you have any more questions, ill do my very best to awnser.
Well now it's two days later and still no pip or chicks.

Hmm, it still could hatch.. but maybe they arent fertile.
They're fertile alright i saw them do it lol.
Which these six were in an incubator for a week but the incubator was broke. It couldn't keep a steady temp and i didn't know because i didn't have a thermometer at the first.so they may not hatch. Tho i heard one peeping... Maybe i was hearing things lol

Which these six were in an incubator for a week but the incubator was broke. It couldn't keep a steady temp and i didn't know because i didn't have a thermometer at the first.so they may not hatch. Tho i heard one peeping... Maybe i was hearing things lol
I’m not sure butttt changing from an incubator to a turkey hen may mess things up.

Alright i think i know what may eb happening, yes it may not hatch but because it was uneven temp sometimes that causes it to hatch a little later. Not sure though, and no your definitely not hearing things, at that time they will make noises and if their fertile they will probably hatch, just try to keep a good even temp.

Back
Top Bottom