Day 52 wiggling but no peeping, can I place water at the bator?

Pollitollito

Chirping
9 Years
Jun 6, 2010
PUERTO RICO
Hi... Im on day 52, the egg is wiggling a lot , no peeping... incubating dry at 99.5 spotsman cabinet incubator. I need room too for some phaesant eggs I receive yesterday... Can I add water to it so I can place the other eggs or should I wait more ??? please help 2 issues that meed to work out

Hi... Im on day 52, the egg is wiggling a lot , no peeping... incubating dry at 99.5 spotsman cabinet incubator. I need room too for some phaesant eggs I receive yesterday... Can I add water to it so I can place the other eggs or should I wait more ??? please help 2 issues that meed to work out
Please Hel he still wiggling but no peepssss

Wiggeling is a good sign .. what takes 52 days .. ? Do you mean 22 ? If your doing chickens remember you dont really count the first day as they need 21 full days of development not from the time they are laid .. so it really seems like 22 days.

oh and about the water if your humidity is low I would be quick and add some more water .. Some might not as they believe in total lock down. I havent noticed an issue with a fast in and out move like pouring in a bit of water or adding a wet sponge.

you really do not want the humidity to go over 35%. If the egg is on day 52 then I would double check your thermometer. I was told that it takes longer to hatch the egg if the temp if below 97.5. If your bator is saying 99.5 and the egg is not out yet then something ids off. My bator is at 97.1 and mine hatched out by day 51.

Back
Top Bottom