Day 7 candling

harmony farm

In the Brooder
Apr 24, 2016
Victoria australia
I so confused, looking a videos and other information, i jyst candled 38 eggs and none look fertile, seriously what the .

Can i have yoyr opinion on this egg please

Hi @harmony farm

I wish I could help you! Geographically I'm pretty near you, I reckon, and my knowledge is also about the same as yours! I have an incubator full of eggs which have been under a broody for the start of incubation and some eggs are 5 days older than others, but the newest of mine is at least 5 days. I've got quite a few that look like this one of yours. All I can say is that I've also got some that looked like this one, and assuming I'm picking the correct eggs, I believe they have advanced some. But I'm a real beginner with candling so that information probably isn't much use - good luck with your hatch :)

Do you see any veins? I can't really tell from the pic (and know how difficult it is to get a pic of a candled egg!). If I'm not sure about an egg, I leave it until the next candling (14 days). You should be able to tell then. Good luck on your hatch!

Do you see any veins? I can't really tell from the pic (and know how difficult it is to get a pic of a candled egg!). If I'm not sure about an egg, I leave it until the next candling (14 days). You should be able to tell then. Good luck on your hatch!

Agreed, if I can't see anything, leave it until the next candling..

Back
Top Bottom