chippy99th

Chirping
Dec 17, 2016
Arizona
Well, one of our hens surprised us with 10 new babies this morning. Her chicks always turn out gorgeous and I'd love to keep them all, but we don't have space, so we're looking for homes for these chicks!

They are several generations mixed, straight run, healthy babies and even the colors you get will be a surprise as her babies have grown up to be anything from black to white to splash to brown...yeah, you get the idea. They tend to be on the small side and lay cream-colored eggs.

We're in the Gilbert/Mesa area. $2 each, must go in groups of 3 minimum.

chicks 2.jpg
chicks 1.jpg

Well, one of our hens surprised us with 10 new babies this morning. Her chicks always turn out gorgeous and I'd love to keep them all, but we don't have space, so we're looking for homes for these chicks!

They are several generations mixed, straight run, healthy babies and even the colors you get will be a surprise as her babies have grown up to be anything from black to white to splash to brown...yeah, you get the idea. They tend to be on the small side and lay cream-colored eggs.

We're in the Gilbert/Mesa area. $2 each, must go in groups of 3 minimum.

View attachment 1020426 View attachment 1020427
Are there any Battams?

Yes, they are bantam mixes.

The ones I posted about have been sold, but there's been another batch born. They're around a week old. There are 11-12 of them and it's $2 per chick or $12 for all of them, and I'd love to have the mom go with them if you're interested.

Yes, they are bantam mixes.

The ones I posted about have been sold, but there's been another batch born. They're around a week old. There are 11-12 of them and it's $2 per chick or $12 for all of them, and I'd love to have the mom go with them if you're interested.

I don't have a way to take that many. We live in the city and we don't have a code, this is a risk to have what I want. I really only want three to replace what a cat killed. No roosters please!! Are you able to send them to Roswell, NM?

I don't have a way to ship them. I don't know which are males or females, either, so you could end up with all roosters. :( Thanks for inquiring though.

Back
Top Bottom