1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Day old orders

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by crooked stripe, Oct 5, 2009.

1. crooked stripe

crooked stripe Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2008
    N.E Ohio- Suffield
    I just got off the phone with Meyers and most of the day olds are spoken for the rest of the hatching year. I had to take a mix match to fill my order for pick up next week. Hopefully they are the only hatchery with this problem. The only way I was able to get chicks was to add to my previous order. I must add, I was only looking for brown egg layers. Just a reminder.

2. SunnyChic

SunnyChic Keep The Sunny Side Up

Mar 7, 2009
    My Pet Chicken has Day old Chicks (RIR, BR, & Rainbow layers) specials running right now at $41.50 with free shipping (I believe their chicks come from Meyer Hatchery):

My Pet Chicken

I recieved the Rainbow Layer Assortment last week (26 chicks), and everyone is doing well.

[​IMG]

3. Jennings Gamefowl

Jennings Gamefowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2009
    CORDOVA,SOUTH CAROLINA
    ideal still have some left and when i say some i mean some... most of the popular breeds are gone till 2010 but you can still find some banams, cochins, and feather legged

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by